To blkhwkwife re: Tram Pregnancy

martyzl
martyzl Member Posts: 196
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just responded to your 10.19.04 post but thought I'd give you a heads up in case you weren't checking responses any longer...
Be well!
Marty

Comments

• martyzl
    martyzl Member Posts: 196
    One more question blkhwkwife.. were you estrogen positive? I was not, I was Her2Neu+ and because of that my Onc. gave me his blessings for the pregnancy... just something I forgot to ask earlier...

Be well,
    Marty
  • tipp3r
    tipp3r Member Posts: 1
    bilateral tram flap pregnancy question
    i just recently joined this group because i noticed that you had made a comment about it wasn't as safe for bilateral tram pregnancy. I had just discussed with my surgeon that I wanted to I a baby in the future. When I first had the procedure done that was NOT in the plans at all. I am now 32 and I have never had BC but the surgeries were to repair extensive reconstruction. She advised me that if I was at peak physical fitness and took really good close care and watch that I would be ok and so would the baby and after I would need to be re"touched" up by a plastic surgeon. I do understand that the abdominal muscles/wall will not provide support and that could be a factor but would like to know from someone who has been through this your experience. thank you.