Not the greatest Question

2»

Comments

• jerlice
    jerlice Member Posts: 6
    Hi Angela: I don't know if you are still looking at this site. I just wanted to thank you for being so perfectly direct and honest about the way you feel. Fear is a terrible thing. I think it is worse though, to keep it all locked inside and not verbalize those feelings. I don't think anyone of us that has had breast cancer knows if it will reoccur in the other breast or anywhere else in the body. I myself can only get by with being very open about the subject and trying very hard to take it just "a minute at a time." Be good to yourself - you deserve it - do the things you enjoy and love - take the love and support given to you by others. There is nothing in the world wrong with your question - denial and fear are certainly out there - therefore, this discussion board to vent, inform, etc.
    My mastectomy was just March 1, DCIS and I am having unbelievable underarm pain. My job is waiting for me but I will not go back any sooner than I am ready for.
    God bless you and remember to hold your head up and rely on that inner strength that we all have.
    Jerlice (flamingofm4@hotmail.com)