off meds

Options
bunnie
bunnie Member Posts: 233
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi well today is the big day i took my last Dexamathosine so know hopefully things will start going up hill from here i will start doing leg lifts tommorow and then probaly sometime this week add ankel wieghts too it so i can start rebuilding the muscles. i have very little muscles left on upper leg with out cloths on it looks sick. I start back on chemo again this thursday.9-24-04 all be glad to get back too work but i think it will probaly be Nov before that happens will keep all posted. Bunnie

Comments

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi Bunnie

JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS. THE BREAST CANCER RUN IN MY AREA WILL BE IN OCTOBER. WE ALL WEAR SIGNS SAYING WHO WE ARE RUNNING FOR, WOULD YOU MIND IF I RAN FOR YOU?
  • bunnie
    bunnie Member Posts: 233
    Options
    wimpy said:

Hi Bunnie

JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS. THE BREAST CANCER RUN IN MY AREA WILL BE IN OCTOBER. WE ALL WEAR SIGNS SAYING WHO WE ARE RUNNING FOR, WOULD YOU MIND IF I RAN FOR YOU?

no not at all I would be honered if you did so.thanks bunnie.
  • judiek
    judiek Member Posts: 71
    Options
    bunnie said:

no not at all I would be honered if you did so.thanks bunnie.

Bunnie,

I'm so glad your finished with WBR. I think about you often and your always in my prayers. I hope things turn around for you soon Bunnie

Warmly,

Judie
  • ksfc
    ksfc Member Posts: 251
    Options
    Hang in there Bunnie. You are such an inspiration. I just had knee surgery (unrelated to my cancer) so I'm right there with you on the leg lifts. It's empowering to see your muscles get stronger! Diane