Jean?

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Haven't heard from you for about a week - how are you doing?
Clara

Comments

• jeancmici
    jeancmici Member Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Spent a week getting a message each time that page could not be found. Wrote to ACS home page and starware search which comes up with the MSN in the Hospice computer.

Figured some of you gals would think I took a quick turn for the worse. I was soooo happy to have the page come up this afternoon.

THANKS, Clara, for being concerned.
    Hugs, Jean
  • ksfc
    ksfc Member Posts: 251
    Options
    jeancmici said:

Spent a week getting a message each time that page could not be found. Wrote to ACS home page and starware search which comes up with the MSN in the Hospice computer.

Figured some of you gals would think I took a quick turn for the worse. I was soooo happy to have the page come up this afternoon.

Hugs, Jean

Don't be scaring us like that Jean! Glad you solved the problem - we miss hearing from you - Diane
  • jeancmici said:

Hugs, Jean

We're so glad you're o.k. Our computer every so often does that too - I think ours is just getting old and tired tho :)
    Clara