pet scan tomarrow

nettie4
nettie4 Member Posts: 145
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hello all. back to a pet scan again. at this point i am feeling well. it makes me a little nervous but i will get through it. i want to be cured of this awful disease as we all do, and that is what i am going to pray for. i also go back on chemo thurs so my moods will start swinging agian. just keep me in your prayers and i will update when i know somthing which will be thurs i would assume. take care all. peace be unto you.

nettie

Comments

• kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Hey nettie--kanga gave yah huggs on tha chat room!!!!
    awww--here's some more just to keep yah cheerfull((((((((nettie)))))))))
    be good on thursday--good thoughts--good results--luv kanga n Jen
  • taunya
    taunya Member Posts: 390 Member
    Hang in there Nettie. These tests are always so scary. I am the worst at dealing with them. I am thinking of you and praying for your health and peace of mind. Just imagine that all of us here are holding your hand!
    Hugs to you,
    Taunya
  • Stay with it Nettie...since all this began with my mom and Bert, anxious and worried has been my middle name. Bert get's his scans every 8 weeks and while more nerve wracking having them so often, better safe than sorry. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending nothing but good vibes your way.

Hugs,
    Monika & Bert
  • tmd
    tmd Member Posts: 39
    Always believe and never quit. You are in our prayers. My wife had a liver resection in mar 2004 and doing well ( ceas are 0.05 )

TMD