natural healing plant?

Options
marytres
marytres Member Posts: 144
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A friend asked me to check out a fruit called graviola. Turns out to be anitcancerous, antitumorus etc. Don't know what to make of it. Is it a scheme to make money on us or does it reallly work? Like to know what others think about this. Here's the website: www.rain-tree.com/graviola.htm
Hugs, Marie

Comments

• sevey
    sevey Member Posts: 184
    Options
    Yes it is a scheme & they will drain you for everyting they can get from you. There are other places you can go that are not online. Yet they will tell you the truth. Some of them are online, but they are government approved. If you like you can email me & I can give you the links. I hope all is well for you my friend.
    God Bless You
    Love Cathy
  • akenig
    akenig Member Posts: 7
    Options
    sevey said:

Yes it is a scheme & they will drain you for everyting they can get from you. There are other places you can go that are not online. Yet they will tell you the truth. Some of them are online, but they are government approved. If you like you can email me & I can give you the links. I hope all is well for you my friend.
    God Bless You
    Love Cathy

I can provide you with the credible source of information regarding a natural product that has anti-tumor, anticancerogenesis activity and enhance immune system.This product is a serious one.
    My email: akenig35@hotmail.com