spotting

hillbillycat
hillbillycat Member Posts: 79
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone,
I just wondered if anyone had their period to come back. I finished my chemo in Feb,and I stopped having my period with the 2nd round of chemo.Last friday night I had a mini period and after that started spotting
and I am still spotting now.
Basically, I feel fine just get tired easy.
.............Shirl

Comments

• elizagain
    elizagain Member Posts: 43
    Hello - yes that is what I did as well. My period has never come back - I do have spotting occasinally but they think that is due to the fibroids I have. Maybe. I don't know how old you are. I was 47 when diagnosed and that was 5 years ago. before then, I had regular periods.
  • hillbillycat
    hillbillycat Member Posts: 79
    elizagain said:

Hello - yes that is what I did as well. My period has never come back - I do have spotting occasinally but they think that is due to the fibroids I have. Maybe. I don't know how old you are. I was 47 when diagnosed and that was 5 years ago. before then, I had regular periods.

Hi Elizagain, i am 43 years old. I would be happier with no more menstrual periods. Even spotting. Perhaps it is fibroids. How do you get fibroids? I know once I had a polyp.
    ...Shirl
  • elizagain
    elizagain Member Posts: 43

Hi Elizagain, i am 43 years old. I would be happier with no more menstrual periods. Even spotting. Perhaps it is fibroids. How do you get fibroids? I know once I had a polyp.
    ...Shirl

I think they are just benign growths that many women have. I have a couple, they seem to run in the family. My doctor said as long as they don't bother me I don't need to do aything about it.