Last chemo!

Options
Mich1417
Mich1417 Member Posts: 37 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm so excited! I'm receiving my last out of 6 cycles of TAC on Tuesday! Yippee! Victory number 2! First surgery, now chemo! Just 5 and 1/2 weeks of radiation to go! Piece of cake!
Have a great week! I'll be trying to enjoy my last week of inactivity:-)
Love,
Michelle

Comments

• live42day
    live42day Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Congrats Michelle!!
    Every milestone you reach keeps getting sweeter. The radiation will be over soon and you can really enjoy life again. Everything just seems better after facing cancer. Take care.
    Janet
  • Snookums
    Snookums Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Each one of these milestones deserves celebration! A sense of closure and one step closer to getting yourself back! Congratulations to you! ENJOY sort of?
  • bunnie
    bunnie Member Posts: 233
    Options
    Congrtulations on making it too your last chemo that is alway excitign.I will be wishing you the best of luck in years too come and hopefully you will never have to go through this again.Keep staying postitve.Bunnie.
  • mc2001
    mc2001 Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Hi Michelle!
    Thats great news!! I remember my last chemo. It was such a wonderful feeling. I will pray for you. God bless.
    -Michael
  • krisrey
    krisrey Member Posts: 194
    Options
    Hi Michelle,
    Congratulations!! I remember all to well the feeling of excitment when I completed chemo. I found rads a piece of cake after 8 rounds of chemo!
    Watch and see how fast your hair grows back!
    Take care,
    Kris
  • BJayeCo
    BJayeCo Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Michelle, congratulations on arriving at the end of your chemo. I'm going for my 4th out of 6 TAC next week and can't wait to finish. So glad you made it thru, go out and celebrate. Love, BJaye
  • Mich1417
    Mich1417 Member Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    BJayeCo said:

Michelle, congratulations on arriving at the end of your chemo. I'm going for my 4th out of 6 TAC next week and can't wait to finish. So glad you made it thru, go out and celebrate. Love, BJaye

Thanks for the celebration! BJ, the last 2 are easier than all the rest!! You're doing great! It's my Day 4 today, and it's going well. Just tired, somewhat achey, but it's over now! Can't wait to hear when you're done! Please let us know! Yippeee!
    Love,
    Michelle