Possible lung cancer

michele31
michele31 Member Posts: 5
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Hi, I am a 33 year old female, Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survior of four years now. I had a CATSCAN done in December of 2000, and they found two lung nodules, and approximately a year after that in December of 2001, they found the two lung nodules again, stating they were both 3mm. I just had another CATSCAN done this month, May 2004, and the findings were: right upper lobe 0.3 cm, left lower lobe 0.3 cm and they also found an enlarged left upper paratracheal node measuring 1.3 x 0.7 cm. As of this date, May 29, 2004, I am awaiting the comparison report of my CATSCAN films since I went to a new facility for the latest CATSCAN. I will have the new info by June 7th, when I see my oncologist. My oncologist said that it is possible that I may have had a relapse, but I was wondering if now I have lung cancer?? I was also wondering if anyone out there is going through the same thing as myself and it is possible that these nodules have been growing since 2000? I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone with info. Thanks!!! Michele, New York City

Comments

• joanie4
    joanie4 Member Posts: 3
    hi michelle... my hubby was recently diagnosed with non small cell lung cancer... he just took a pet scan and we are waiting for the results to see what the course of treatment will be... i understand how you feel.... but there is always hope for all... u can e mail me if you wish.. i also am a new yorker. stelor4@aol.com good luck