need your prayers PLEASE

Options
momof4
momof4 Member Posts: 56
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everyone, tuesday i will be going for an ultrasound of my liver the oncologist thinks it my be my gall stones acting up (been having several of them for 18 years) but i've been having a discomfort , pulling /tugging at my right side below my mastectomy kind of into the ribs, hard to even explain but i am so petrified because when i finished all my treatments the doctors ordered bone scan and Ct scan all showed well except the saw a few small cysts in my liver i am sooooooo scared it migth be more and not my gall stones .
soryy for blabbing but PLEASE PLEASE say some prayers for me and my 4 kids
thank you very much and soryy if it is at the end of the posting HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all hugs Mariat.

Comments

• bettygee
    bettygee Member Posts: 40
    Options
    Dear Maria, I am so sorry you are having to go through this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, as will you dear children. Remember you are not alone, I am sure more will be reading your post and also including you in their prayers. God bless you and your family and may you be able to enjoy this Mother's day with your children.
    Lovingly, Betty
  • judiek
    judiek Member Posts: 71
    Options
    Maria,

Sending you warm thoughts and prayers that it is nothing more than gall stones. Please keep us posted.

Warmly,

Judie
  • DiO
    DiO Member Posts: 51
    Options
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. I know it's hard, but we need to remember to live every day for what it's worth and not waste time worrying when there's nothing we can do but wait. That said I admit I have a hard time pracitising what I preach!! But know we'll all be praying, and along with following Dr's advice that's the most effective thing we can do. Good luck Tues. Diane
  • isaiah4031
    isaiah4031 Member Posts: 240
    Options
    I will hold you up in prayer. Remember that everything else is negative and the odds are in your favor that this will be nothing also. I understand how scary it is though. I, too just had a bone and CT scan that was negative, except for "something" on my ovary. Now I must have an ultrasound. There is a possibility it is a cyst, but there is always that worry. Try and rest in the hands of God. He will take care of you. I will be praying. Keep us posted.
    Hugs, Jayne
  • bunnie
    bunnie Member Posts: 233
    Options
    Hi here is hoping it is just your galstones acting up.Iam going through cancr again myself in just a years time so i know what your going through.Iam already thinking is this going to be the end of the cancer or iam going to have too deal with it again.I hope they get it all this time though.And i hope the best for you and your family.Bunnie
  • billandpatty
    billandpatty Member Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm sorry you're having to go through so much. The waiting and worrying is tough. You've come to the right place to voice your concerns and get support. All of us have been through these things, although we have different circumstances, none of it is ever easy. If you can try and "be in the moment" (easy for me to say now), it can give you a more peaceful feeling rather than anticipating what might come in a few days or week. Like I said, it's not easy and I'm not too successful at it, but when I can "live in the moment", it does help me feel more calm.

Thinking of you and your children and sending my prayers.

Patty
  • lajohnso4
    lajohnso4 Member Posts: 31
    Options
    You and your children are in my prayers. Before I visit my doctor I always find me a quite place to pray, usually I go in my closet and I talk to God. He does answer prayers and he will take care of you. Put your faith in him and repeat to yourself In God I will praise his word, In God I have put my faith I will not fear. I know everything will be ok.
  • DJC
    DJC Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi Mariat -
    Just wanted to write and tell you that I am going through this same process right now - waiting to hear from my Oncologist today regarding the results of abdominal CT scan - several small liver lesions resembling cysts were found on a recent MRI. Please try to keep hope - most liver cysts are benign and often times congenital. Also have your liver enzymes been checked recently? - elevated counts could mean damage or disease, but usually they would have to be 2-3 times outside the normal range to cause concern.
    I know all of us stress out over these continuing tests and the aches and pains we feel as a result of treatments and therapies - and it's good to remain diligent about and with our care. If you want to correspond, please feel free to write me care of this e-mail forum. I'm saying special prayers for you and your family. Try to stay positive - I know it's hard - I'm washing down the Ambien like crazy at night, just so I don't overthink these situations. Sending you positive thoughts and a whole bunch of prayers - Donna
  • ksfc
    ksfc Member Posts: 251
    Options
    Sending you positive thoughts and prayers Maria.

Diane
  • joanf
    joanf Member Posts: 10
    Options
    The prayers are going out to you today. Try and do something wonderful for yourself... find a good movie, find something beautiful to look at (George Clooney, spring flowers, etc), fantisize about a great vacation. Do anything to get out of your head for a while. That is the toughest place to be. I've found that if I can get those little escapes, it's easier to deal with the waiting when I get back to it. Good thoughts to you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello - will say a prayer for you. I'm feeling blessed that I'm moving on after mastectomies and chemo and hope that you'll soon be feeling optimistic and happy again too. Love to you, Kimmie
  • krisrey
    krisrey Member Posts: 194
    Options
    Hi momof4
    Prayers coming your way....I too am facing MRI results which could lead to the possibility of surgery on the OTHER breast...I just completed chemo and radiation in December, now I have the stress of waiting for my MRI on Friday.
    I would dearly love to get on with my life and enjoy my 9 year old twin girls. I often find myself getting cranky and taking it out on them. I hate feeling the stress of the waiting for results.
    I will keep you in my prayers, please let us know how you make out.
    Kris
  • ChefC
    ChefC Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I am newly registered and scrolled straight to your message. Prayer is so powerful and healing, and you are most certainly in mine. Keep faith, keep hope.
  • mssue
    mssue Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Hi Sue here,Today is Thursday-I hope everything went well-keep us posted.You and your family are in our prayers.I know it's tough,but you're not alone by a long shot,keep your faith and try to be strong inside-it's okay to cry and get emotional please get that out of your system.God Bless You!

w/Love
    Sue
  • besci
    besci Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Worry isn't going to help you, but FAITH will prove the winner every time. God can do anything. He healed me of incurable Lymphoma 15 years ago, when I was given a year to live!