Post Mastectomy

Options
nancyeob
nancyeob Member Posts: 19
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
After four years I finally found a company that treats you with respect and friendship when trying to find a comfortable prothesis and bra. I had stopped wearing the prothesis because where I originally went they were just interested in sending me out the door with something. It was so very heavy I was unable to wear it and therefore unable to wear many tops and form fitting clothing. Anyhow, I now have a whipped silicon and a foam prothesis. They are both great however, the foam which is like wearing nothing, keeps shifting. It may not be noticeable but it is to me and I feel lopsided. Any suggestions?
By the way the name of the company is Active Life Style. If you have one near you try them they are wonderful.
Nancy

Comments

• Vanetia
    Vanetia Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey Nancy, if you are unlike me and not allergic to adhesive, there is this stuff called stayput, my physical therapist told me about it for my sleeve. But unfortunatly i am allergic to adhesive. I am not sure where you can get it, but it must not be harmful if they recommend it for lymphodema sleeves.