gratitude and good news

bettygee
bettygee Member Posts: 40
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Thank you to all who offered encouragement and prayers while I was awaiting test results. I have no evidence of spread to bones or organs, and the tumor discovered in the lymph node is shrinking after being on Armidex less than a month. Doctor expects it will continue to shrink and may then have radiation to try to eliminate it. I am feeling very hopeful.

Comments

• seeknpeace
    seeknpeace Member Posts: 259
    Congratulations Betty!!! that is wonderful news!! I found out today that my cancer was not estrogen receptive so I am celebrating that too.
  • tlmac
    tlmac Member Posts: 272 Member
    Betty, This is the best news I've heard all day. Thank you for sharing it with us. Best of luck on your treatment. I'll be remembering you in my prayers.
    terri
  • billandpatty
    billandpatty Member Posts: 86
    It's great to hear good news! Even when it's not our good news, it makes us feel good inside to hear that others are getting some breaks in life. I think it gives us all hope. Thanks for passing on your joy.
  • judiek
    judiek Member Posts: 71
    Betty,

That's wonderful news!! Wouldn't it be nice if we all got news like this everday. Congrats!!

Judie
  • HollyTraci
    HollyTraci Member Posts: 18
    Betty, so glad to hear that your scans look clear. My bone mets are being treated with taxol every three weeks along with a bone strengthening agent every third week. I did not get in the clinical trial, but still have hope. I don't know how many treatments I'll have. Guess it will depend on what bone scans show every three months. Good luck!
  • Mich1417
    Mich1417 Member Posts: 37 Member
    Yippee! I've been checking back all the time to see if you've found out! Great news! You keep up the positive thinking, we'll keep up the prayers! Thanks for letting us know!
  • Etta
    Etta Member Posts: 5
    Betty - congrats, keep thinking positive. All my prayers are with you keep up the good work