Kanga!

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Kanga, congrats on 30 wonderful years! For Bert and I it will be 29 on March 7...and I wouldn't trade one day of any of them.

Hugs back at you and Jen,
Monika (and Bert) who got your handshake and sends greetings your way.

Comments

• kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    gee, ta monika---awww--now I have to remember to congatulate you on the 7th--tall order with "chemo brain"---mmmmm--where's me diary Jen?
    luv --"the happily marrieds"
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    kangatoo said:

gee, ta monika---awww--now I have to remember to congatulate you on the 7th--tall order with "chemo brain"---mmmmm--where's me diary Jen?

19 years for Arthur and me in June! Have loved them all! He is still my hottie!

peace, emily
  • Sheepy
    Sheepy Member Posts: 48
    Options
    kangatoo said:

Put one in for me on the 29th of May!!

Got married 29th May 2003, discovered cancer late June 2003! What a year....

But it's proved my faith in marriage - after ten years in a bad marriage and divorce (which I think had a lot to do with the cancer developing) I remarried to Tricia - and with every challenge she gets more wonderful!

I don't see the cancer as a test of our marriage, more a blessing that it was found.
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Sheepy said:

Put one in for me on the 29th of May!!

Got married 29th May 2003, discovered cancer late June 2003! What a year....

But it's proved my faith in marriage - after ten years in a bad marriage and divorce (which I think had a lot to do with the cancer developing) I remarried to Tricia - and with every challenge she gets more wonderful!

I don't see the cancer as a test of our marriage, more a blessing that it was found.

Congats to yu all--and if you want me to remember the dates so I can congat. yu again then yu better send me a heap of paper---I can see my diary fillin up!!!!