Possible to survive Primary Liver Cancer?

Options
2»

Comments

• nicolebkennedy
    nicolebkennedy Member Posts: 3
    Options
    offutt9 said:

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your mother, but there is hope. You need to pray and lean on the Lord. He will get you thru. That,s how I got thru. Faith in God, and people praying for me. I have a daughter 21, and it was hard for her to hear that I had liver cancer. But she kept praying for me. Liver cancer is scary. You and your Mom should talk to her doctor about the different options she may have. Lots of liver cancer is treatable according to my doctor, but there is no known cure , however, there are some options that may increase your Moms lifespan. Only your moms doctor knows what treatment is best for her, but the Great Physician up above can comfort you. God loves you. Lean on Him. He'll never let you down. By the way, I just found out I had liver cancer this time last year, and I just finished my chemotherapy last week after having RFA (radio frequency ablation) done on my liver in september. Everything looks great and I am doing great. Be glad to talk anytime. Liver Cancer Survivor in Kentucky I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR MOM

Hi how are you doing these

Hi how are you doing these days? My dad was just diagnosed and am hoping you are doing well.