port removal

Options
Twinks56
Twinks56 Member Posts: 37
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that this Friday I am having surgery to remove my port-a-cath.I am so excited about this.I have wanted it out since July.My onc finally gave the okay.It will be a year(almost) that I got my dx,when I have the surgery.
For those of you that know about the dude ranch I have been working on opening up,I have a big meeting on the 31st to put the final touches on the buisnes plan so we can go bebore the investors.
I want to thank all of you my extended family for all your prayers.Because of you and my faith I am where I am today,cancer -free.
Love ,Teresa

Comments

• AngelBaby
    AngelBaby Member Posts: 47
    Options
    Congrats on your pending port removal. I know I was excited to have mine out eventhough it meant yet another surgery. After they take it out the spot will be sore for a while. Mine has been out for almost two months and it gets stiff but its better than having it there. Good luck..I'll be thinking of you. Karen
  • inkblot
    inkblot Member Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Teresa! Wonderful news!

Sounds as if you're certainly busy enough. Starging a Dude Ranch! A lot of work, I'm sure but probably an awful lot of fun also. Hope it will be wildly successful! That's the spirit...just keep running with that big ball of life and do what you really love doing!

Love, light and laughter,
    Ink
  • blossomtime
    blossomtime Member Posts: 98
    Options
    Congrats to you. Sounds like you have a lot of positive things going on in your life. It is great to see someone move on and take life on in a big way. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Sharon