Addendum to The Big Day Came & Went

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Just wanted to let each of you know that I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your good wishes, prayers, and thoughts. What a great bunch of people you all are. Continued good health and God's Blessing for you and everyone on this fabulous board.

And for those of you still on treatment like my Bert, starting treatment, and/or facing more treatment, my thoughts are with you and sending good, positive vibes and prayers your way.

Thanks bunches,
Monika (scared as can be on the West Coast)

Comments

• pjenks57
    pjenks57 Member Posts: 112
    Options
    I just want you to know that I have been following you and Bert and feel your frustration. I too am a caregiver to a hubby with cancer and know exactly how you feel. I do know that our onc is good and smart but not a very good manner about him. He is from Persia and I have trouble understanding him sometimes. We are doing ok and I am trying to cope as I can see you are working on also. If it wasn't for this board and chat room too I would go crazy. It helps me and I hope you to know that we are not alone. Hang in and KNOW that we think of you often and are praying for you too.
    Take care. :)
  • pjenks57 said:

I just want you to know that I have been following you and Bert and feel your frustration. I too am a caregiver to a hubby with cancer and know exactly how you feel. I do know that our onc is good and smart but not a very good manner about him. He is from Persia and I have trouble understanding him sometimes. We are doing ok and I am trying to cope as I can see you are working on also. If it wasn't for this board and chat room too I would go crazy. It helps me and I hope you to know that we are not alone. Hang in and KNOW that we think of you often and are praying for you too.
    Take care. :)

Thanks pjenks...and all the best to you too in this battle. We are all so closely bonded and feel for each other and that's a wonderful thing. Thanks for following my story...I'm glad that there are people in this world who are interested, even if I do sometimes tend to write a novel rather than a post :). Take care yourself.

Hugs,
    Monika