Last Post for awhile

Options
24242 Member Posts: 1,398
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Merry Christmas To All,
This will be my last post for sometime since I am in middle of moving and mother in-law loosing her battle, just a matter of days. Christmas really isn't something we will be celebrating this year, our hearts just aren't into it.
Now in the middle of the month having to move somewhere we weren't planning since other plans feel through. One just has to roll with the punches and find the next road to travel. Our lives seem so complicated yet the answer is usually just around the corner. As much as good there is bad and I am finally living my life in and through both sides of the spectrum. I can't let stress or pain ruin me because I have fought too long and too hard. I know deep inside that anything worth having is worth every ounce of energy that one must put forth. I have accepted that life just isn't easy and the best we can do sometimes is just putting one foot in front of the other,some days that is all one might have the energy for.
I won't be back on line till I am settled in a home of my own. I won't be connecting this up till I can settle in one place and who knows when that will be. Just wanted to get on line one last time and thank you all for being here for me. I have hung out at this site the past 4.5 years and now that chat is really being used I think that this place will truly help allot of people. Instant support and places to lay all we feel is truly the best gift that this site can bring. I will be back one day and know I will see a few of you here. Best Wishes to all the coming year.
Be good to yourselves always,
Tara

Comments

• inkblot
    inkblot Member Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Hi Tara:

You certainly have a lot going on in your life right now! And I agree that our answers are ususally just round the corner, so just stay attuned.

Where ever you go and whatever you do, please remember all of us here. We will certainly remember you. I've a feeling that you'll be settled into your new abode, online and back here sooner than you may think!

I'm so sorry to hear that your Mother in law is losing her battle. Please know that my heart is with you during this difficult time.

Sending best wishes that things work out well for you very soon. Take good care of you!

Love, light and laughter,
    Ink
  • kelli63
    kelli63 Member Posts: 84
    Options
    OUR BELOVED FRIEND AND MENTOR WARROIR
    TO ALL WHO READ THIS POSTING:

JAN NEEDS YOUR HELP. OUR FRIEND WARRIOR HAS GONE AND BEEN DECLARED WITH A AUTO IMMUNE DIEASE ( NOT AIDS). HIS MUSCLES ARE BEING KILLED BY THIS DIEASE AND HE IS SLOWLY DIEING. HE HAS SHUT JAN PRETTY MUCH DOWN AND WE CANT HAVE THAT. I NEED FOR ALL OF YOU TO E MAIL MITCH AND LAY ON THICK ON HOW MUCH HE NEEDS TO LET JAN IN AND HELP HIM. WE OWE IT TO HIM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT HE GAVE US. SHE IS MISERABLE AND WANTS TO HELP HIM. I THINK WITH ALL WHO KNOW HIM AND WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR ALL OF US WE OWN THEM THAT. HIS PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS:

JMGARTNER@MYVINE.COM

E MAIL HIM WITH FLOODS OF GUILT RIDDEN E MAILS AND LETS GET THESE TWO TOGETHER WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME FOR A LOVE CONNECTION.

ANY PROBLEMS E MAIL ME ON HERE.

THANKS TO YOU ALL

kELLY
  • Snookums
    Snookums Member Posts: 148
    Options
    inkblot said:

Hi Tara:

You certainly have a lot going on in your life right now! And I agree that our answers are ususally just round the corner, so just stay attuned.

Where ever you go and whatever you do, please remember all of us here. We will certainly remember you. I've a feeling that you'll be settled into your new abode, online and back here sooner than you may think!

I'm so sorry to hear that your Mother in law is losing her battle. Please know that my heart is with you during this difficult time.

Sending best wishes that things work out well for you very soon. Take good care of you!

Love, light and laughter,
    Ink

Good Luck, God's Blessings and know you are in our prayers. Candy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    you are not alone 24242...my heart is with you. All of us in chat are indeed kindred spirits~touch base when you can. Chenheart