For Those Bad Moments

Options
aspaysia
aspaysia Member Posts: 250
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Home Remedies

Archway Coconut Macaroon Cookies For Diarrhea

January 11, 2003

This is one of the tastiest and most unusual home remedies we have ever collected. Donald Agar had suffered from Crohn’s disease for many years. Diarrhea was a constant problem. By accident he discovered that Archway Coconut Macaroon cookies helped control the diarrhea better than any medicine he had taken.

Lots of people have written to tell us that eating coconut macaroons has stopped their diarrhea.

This is the essence of home remedies. The discovery relied on serendipity, but Donald also paid attention to how his body responded.

We cannot promise that these cookies will work for everyone with serious diarrhea, but for some people they seem to be amazingly helpful. And for mild diarrhea, there is no reason not to try.

Copyright (c) 1999 by Graedon Enterprises, Inc. From The People's Pharmacy Guide To Home And Herbal Remedies by Joe Graedon and Teresa Graedon. Reprinted by permission of St. Martin's Press, LLC.

Comments

• spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    I just KNEW there was a reason why coconut macaroons were my favorite! I wonder if Malibu Coconut Rum has the same healing qualities? Hmmm... I see the need for some serious research in the offing!

- SB