Cartoon Cancer Cure

aspaysia
aspaysia Member Posts: 250
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
So I watched Spongebob thinking it might show me the way but it raises more questions than it answers.
1. Why is the crab the colour of a boiled lobster? Is it simply a matter of brightening the palate or perhaps there is some more nefarious reason. Red is for Satan and communism and it makes animals attack.
2. What is up with that story line about Mr. Crab's mistress? He lavished her with gifts last night. She is definitely a kept woman. I fell asleep and did not see the end but, really!
I thought this was a harmless kid's show. Then you people hint at healing properties to be found within. Well, that is 1/2 an hour of my life that I will never get back and I have no time to lose. Thanks for nothing.
Aspaysia--disappointed poster girl.

Comments

• 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Too bad for the disappointment. I laugh like crazy when I watch it.

In Chinese Medicine red is a fiery color full of life! I painted my den red after my dx. It is one of my favorite rooms in my house!

Animals are colorblind are they not?

How did I miss the mistress? I guess I don't watch it enough?

When were cartoons ever intended for kids? :-)

peace, emily
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Yeah! You'd never see that kind of cr*p on Johnny Quest!! Although, Bugs Bunny.... (think Road Runner vs the PETA folks; think Pepe Le Pew vs the right-wing; think Porkey Pig vs the stuttering lobby...)

Gotta run and catch the TeleTubbies...

- Spon... er... uh... JohnnyQuestBob
  • aspaysia
    aspaysia Member Posts: 250
    spongebob said:

Yeah! You'd never see that kind of cr*p on Johnny Quest!! Although, Bugs Bunny.... (think Road Runner vs the PETA folks; think Pepe Le Pew vs the right-wing; think Porkey Pig vs the stuttering lobby...)

Gotta run and catch the TeleTubbies...

- Spon... er... uh... JohnnyQuestBob

I figured out why Mr. Crab is red. He is very angry all the time. But why is he so bitter? He's the richest guy in town and the greediest. That's why he talks like a pirate. Arrrgh!