menstral cycle

bunnie
bunnie Member Posts: 233
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi all it has been a long time since i made a posting.my question is that i went into menopause when i was going through treatments then a few months after treatmenst i started haveing my cycle again and know this month so far i havent had one and as we know this month is almost gone has anyone else experinced this.does it mean that i might be going back into menopause or just a fluck that i havent had one this month.Any answeres would be helpful.Thanks Bunnie Hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Comments

24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Hey bunny,
    Yes some of us never get back to some regular cycle. I even had some pap results that had suspect cells. Then stopped and then had a few that went on for weeks. Now I have stopped again for several months. Life is a mystery let alone by cycle. Leaving it up to sort itself out, only more pills to try and straighten out. Females have to go through so many things no wonder we bounce back better than men who tend to get angry as a way of dealing with things or not at all.
    Be good to yourself always,
    Tara
  • bunnie
    bunnie Member Posts: 233
    24242 said:

Hey bunny,
    Yes some of us never get back to some regular cycle. I even had some pap results that had suspect cells. Then stopped and then had a few that went on for weeks. Now I have stopped again for several months. Life is a mystery let alone by cycle. Leaving it up to sort itself out, only more pills to try and straighten out. Females have to go through so many things no wonder we bounce back better than men who tend to get angry as a way of dealing with things or not at all.
    Be good to yourself always,
    Tara

Thanks for your response.At least i know that it is probally going to be a normal thing for me know then.Happy Thanksgiving.
  • kelli63
    kelli63 Member Posts: 84
    Hey Gal
    Yea it happened to me during chemo i had one period in 6 months and when i stopped it came back and then when i started radiatio nthe same thing happened about the thrid day in but I am now is chemical menopause and i have had a cicle in 9 months and no im noty pregnant. Find out fro mthe doctors what you need to do.

Kelly
  • hounddog
    hounddog Member Posts: 115
    Hello I went through Breast cancer 14 yrs ago in November of 1989 and six months of Chemo treatments and I noticed that the chemo treatments messed up my menstral cycle . It is the chemo that has your cycle meesed up . I finally had to have a partial hysterectemy that was in Dec.1995. I also had a new cancer come back in February of this year and I have hot flashes it is the Chemo that I went through that has my system all messed up.
    Marilyn