prayers, please

Options
cinder
cinder Member Posts: 50
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My friend Ben needs prayers and a lot of them. His cancer has returned in different places than before, which is normal. It is in the Thyoid and the vocal cords. He has just given up and I can't get his positive attitute back. For those of you that said your prayers for my friend Jean, this is her father. He is my world, He and I discovered our cancer at the same time and cried together back in 1993. Please lots of prayers. Love you all and thanks.
Hugs and kisses
Cinder

Comments

• banker
    banker Member Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you and your friend Ben. God bless. Emmi
  • Snookums
    Snookums Member Posts: 148
    Options
    banker said:

My prayers are with you and your friend Ben. God bless. Emmi

You got it-
  • hillbillycat
    hillbillycat Member Posts: 79
    Options
    sorry for your bad news....many prayers for you.
  • sassysally
    sassysally Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Cinder, Tell Ben to hang in there. Cancer wants to win.....dont let it. Ben is stronger than it. He has made it this far, God has a big plan for him. Prayers are coming you way. ((((((PRAYERS))))
    Thanks for being there for Ben. You are truly a wonderful friend. Remind him of what a friend he is. Hang tough my friend.
  • TylersMom1
    TylersMom1 Member Posts: 57
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, your friend, Ben and his family. I pray that he gets the determination to fight this.
    God bless...Cheryl
  • JAN22
    JAN22 Member Posts: 21
    Options
    POSITIVE PRAYERS HEADING YOUR WAY,HANG IN THERE. (H O P E ) HEALING ,OPPORTUNITY ,PEACE ,ENDURANCE Dear GOD, help me be aware of your many gifts of healing and hope- sunlight on my face,a bird's song,a burst of energy,a comforting touch. May I find strength in your love and comfort in all your blessings. May God's blessings of healing and hope be with you. JAN
  • jake10
    jake10 Member Posts: 202
    Options
    You got it! Beth