One Year Anniversary

jake10
jake10 Member Posts: 202
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I made it, doesn't seem possible that it's only been one year. So much has changed. Of course all the cancer stuff and surgery, but on the positive side I am now a mother-in-law to a wonderful young man and the grandmother of the most beautiful little girl ever!!!! The good with the bad, which prevails? Its all a matter of attitude. God Bless everyone on this site. I walked around in a fog for the first 2 months, never thought of a web site. No body from ACS contacted me, I felt so alone. Family was wonderful but I needed girls who had been there. I needed to understand all that was and would happen. I have learned so much from each of you. Thank you all! Love, Beth

Comments

• sassysally
    sassysally Member Posts: 150
    Hey Beth!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!YOU WILL MAKE IT MANY MORE YEARS WITH YOUR ATTITUDE. FAITH ISNT KNOWING GOD CAN, ITS KNOWING HE WILL. GLAD YOU KNOW THAT. KEEP THE FAITH MY FRIEND . WE ARE HERE TO HELP ANYTIME. I KNOW YOU HAVE HELPED ME AS WELL. THANKS FOR EMPOWERING MY LIFE AND SHARING YOURS WITH ME. HUGS!!!!!!!! SASSY SALLY
  • Snookums
    Snookums Member Posts: 148

Hey Beth!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!YOU WILL MAKE IT MANY MORE YEARS WITH YOUR ATTITUDE. FAITH ISNT KNOWING GOD CAN, ITS KNOWING HE WILL. GLAD YOU KNOW THAT. KEEP THE FAITH MY FRIEND . WE ARE HERE TO HELP ANYTIME. I KNOW YOU HAVE HELPED ME AS WELL. THANKS FOR EMPOWERING MY LIFE AND SHARING YOURS WITH ME. HUGS!!!!!!!! SASSY SALLY

My date is Dec. 19 and as I near it I too am taking stock. What blessings this nasty ol disease can result in and I know God is making lemonade out of lemons. Congrats to you and here's hoping that your recovery continues to move forward and God Bless You.