Total Gastrectomy

124»

Comments

• kzkim
    kzkim Member Posts: 3 Member

I have stage 2 disease and receiving surgery on April 26th. I hope it is not the same surgeon, lol! Yours must be resectable, too, which is good news. Did you receive the FLOT chemo regimen? If you email me at drkzkim@gmail.com, I can share my FB blog page with you. Thanks for reaching out.

• Ana123
    Ana123 Member Posts: 5 Member

Hi kzkim, I did get the FLOT chemo regime. How nice is to hear someone with a similar story now I feel some what normal

• kzkim
    kzkim Member Posts: 3 Member

Yes. It is so rare and I, too, felt all alone. What stage are you, and where are you getting treated? Do you mind sharing your age? How was FLOT? You must have tolerated the six stages well, and congratulations. Let's fight this together.

• Ana123
    Ana123 Member Posts: 5 Member

I hope your day is good. I’m modified stage 4 from what my doctor said that we call it modified because even tho it has spread to other parts is has spread to any important vital organs. I’m 34 feel too young to be going through this. FLOT was pretty intense I made me puke a lot but it worked it did shrink the tumor, I did lose a lot of my hair and still losing it like my eyebrows, eyelashes but all that will come back when all this is over. If you feel comfortable texting text me at 619-518-5145