checking in

Options
Twinks56
Twinks56 Member Posts: 37
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I got back from my trip last night and have been trying to get into chat and no luck.Just wanted to see how everyone's week went.We traveled to Utah,Nevada,Colorado,New Mexico and Arizona.For those of you that know we checked out the property for the dude ranch we want to start in New Mexico.The country was beautiful.When is the best time to get onto chat?Would love to know how things went this week for everyone.Twinks 56 aka Teresa

Comments

• hummingbyrd
    hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Wondered where you'd been! Didn't know about the 'dude ranch'. New Mexico is a beautiful place. Gorgeous sunrises and sunsets (seen more sunsets, not a morning person LOL).
    Hey, a lot of people have not been able to get into chat. You might want to leave a note for CSN admin on their board. Course chat was empty last night and today, which is unusual, soooooo they may be having major problems.
    Anyway, WELCOME BACK! hummingbyrd
  • jake10
    jake10 Member Posts: 202
    Options
    Glad you had a wonderful trip. Dude Ranch sounds fun. Chat room is having problems. The CSN monthly newletter discussed some of those problems. They asked to be made aware of any problems getting in or getting bumped out. Beth
  • bunnie
    bunnie Member Posts: 233
    Options
    Hi twinks everything is going great here.Had my first check up last wensday and never heard anything bad from the doc so guees everything checked out good.Amy