Options
2»

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    dustyrose said:

Am I going to die
    I HOPE MY STORY MIGHT HELP YOU I WAS DIAGNOSED IN 2001. MY TUMOR WAS YES THIS IS CORRECT 16 BY 15 CENTIMETERS ALL BUT 3 LYMPH NODES WERE CANCER. IT HAS BEEN 7 YRS I AM STILL HERE I THANK GOD EVERY DAY MY DAUGHTER WENT TO HER DOCTOR LAST MONTH SHE TOLD HIM ABOUT MY CANCER AND HOW HUGE IT WAS HE ASKED HER WHEN DID SHE DIE SHE TOLD HIM THAT I WAS STILL ALIVE HIS REPLY TO HER WAS HOLY SH-- HE COLD NOT BELIEVE IT. ALSO I HAD ONLY THE MASS AND NODES REMOVED . I WAS ALWAYS POSITIVE ABOUT IT I KNEW THAT THIS STUPID DISEASE WAS NOT GOING TO GET ME .I MADE DRAWINGS AND NOTES ALL OVER THE HOUSE NO THO 7 YRS LATER MY TUMOR MARKERS ARE GOING UP TO 99. SO FAR NO SIGN OF A TUMOR. BUT I AM STILL CONCERNED JUST KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE

Am i going to die
    I think this is the demon that haunts us nite and day. I love hearing positive outcomes from all of these courageous sisters in pink. Gives me hope. I believe it's up to God when our time is up but also that God helps those who help themselves. I intend to fight..and i think of the old song "When you walk through a storm hold your head up high and don't be afraid of the night"

God Bless

Jackie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    rjjj said:

Am i going to die
    I think this is the demon that haunts us nite and day. I love hearing positive outcomes from all of these courageous sisters in pink. Gives me hope. I believe it's up to God when our time is up but also that God helps those who help themselves. I intend to fight..and i think of the old song "When you walk through a storm hold your head up high and don't be afraid of the night"

God Bless

Jackie

Dates
    Jackie~
    An interesting "quirk" about the boards is that sometimes the subjects discussed are REALLY old! The post you answered was from 2003!!!! I am not at all saying that the fears/concerns are not valid for all of us today~ or that your powerful words didn't give someone the needed boost. Just wanted you to know that perhaps the person you were responding to is quite possibly 6 years cancer-free and is off living and loving Life After Cancer!!! And isn't that what we all want? Thanks for the encouragement!

Hugs,
    Claudia