Why I Have Been MIA

Options
sevey
sevey Member Posts: 184
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Dear Sisters & Friends,
As many have noticed I have'nt been around much as I have had 2 surgies. One was to encase a very large tumer & the other last week. The large one was shrinking because of Laetrille, but to be safe the Sr & Dr decided to encase it. They will be blasting that thing out of me early Sept. It is great, because it was stage 4 organ cancer & about to enter my pancres. The one I had removed last wk was very tiny compared to all the other surgeries. The pathology were very surprized that it had not been bigger as it is the same type of tumor that is encased. I give Glory to God for all of this & laetrille {which is a substance that grows naturally. The seeds of apricots. I also take coral calcium & a few enzymes that cancer robs our bodies. I am so Blessed & my wish is for others to not have to go through such radical treaments like chemo & radiation. Both meds that I take I order right off the computer. What is cool about Laetrille is even if you don't have cabcer it is good for you as it removes toxins from your system. When I finished having this other removed{the big one}.... I will continue to take Laetrille for the rest of my life. I am pleased with the results as opposed to the chemo which almost killed me before the cancer would have last winter.
Please don't misunderstand my words the chemo used to work on me on many occassions & saved my life. However my system cannot tolerate it again so what do people in my shoes do? Find something that works & take it; especially when it is working!!!!!! Yet I refuse not to acknoledge that God wants me around to offer support to those that have this inciduous disease. I feel I got a lot of work to do now & a lot of reading to catch up with you guys. Just give me a little time to catch up on the pages underneath this top one. Too sore to sit at the computer for too long....so it may take a while. I just wanted to share some good news & say that I truelly am praying for so many of you. I am also very happy to see Hummingbyrd back online too!... With this new computer I can join tha YAYA sister chat. I forgot the time so Hummer you will have to remind me. Well these meds are making me feel yucky again.
God Bless You All
Love Cathy

Comments

• hummingbyrd
    hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Hey ya Cathy! So glad to see you're back and doing well. Praise the Lord! You take it easy and don't overdo it.
    We try to chat somewhere between 9:00-11:00 PM CST, so please come join us.
    I myself tried the Laetrille, but they tore my stomach up. Made my belly hurt and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Needless to say I was disappointed since I had read such promising things about apricot seeds. Oh well, same thing is not for everybody and God knows best! Love and (((HUGS))) to you girl.
    God bless. hummer
  • ksfc
    ksfc Member Posts: 251
    Options
    Cathy - glad you're back and have found something that's working for you. I had forgotten about Laetrille - seems we used to hear about it more often. Hang in there and take good care of yourself. Diane
  • sevey
    sevey Member Posts: 184
    Options

Hey ya Cathy! So glad to see you're back and doing well. Praise the Lord! You take it easy and don't overdo it.
    We try to chat somewhere between 9:00-11:00 PM CST, so please come join us.
    I myself tried the Laetrille, but they tore my stomach up. Made my belly hurt and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Needless to say I was disappointed since I had read such promising things about apricot seeds. Oh well, same thing is not for everybody and God knows best! Love and (((HUGS))) to you girl.
    God bless. hummer

Hummingbyrd,
    You cannot take the Latrille on a empty stommach or without juice & calcium. Those protect your stommach as well as your pancres. The jucies are like mango juice >orange w/pulp & calcium which is very essential when taking Laetrille. Try it that way if you are willing & let me know how it works. I can say that it has been doing wonders for me. I should be dead by now. Yet I answer to the same Higher Authority you do. I love you Hummers.
    God Bless you
    Love Cathy
    P.S. Thankyou all for the welcoming back!
  • ktinkey
    ktinkey Member Posts: 170
    Options
    Hi Cathy,

I don't come to the site very often, but I'm sure glad to see you are doing better. I have been wondering about you and pray daily for you. You know I too take the apricot seeds and believe that because of them and prayer I too am here today. Mine come from Denmark now, how about yours?

Again, glad to hear from you. Hope to hear more good news soon.

God Bless,
    Kathy
  • maggs
    maggs Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Glad to hear of your good results! Nice to see some familiar people on the board--including Hummingbyrd!