Qusetion

Eamh316
Eamh316 Member Posts: 40
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Would Gatorade help, upset stomach due to medications? please reply back. ty. eamh

Comments

• waterbaby
    waterbaby Member Posts: 8
    hi there, i though i posted the first message,but i didnt see it on the board, so here i go again.i dont have an answer, but hang on , because on this network you can learn alot from friends who really care. i just wanted to say hello. love waterbaby
  • mirtle
    mirtle Member Posts: 32 Member
    I tried gatorade but I found that it was something new that helped with each treatment. Seltzer water and regular water seemed to be the best answer. I'm still receiving treatment and I only drink regular water for the first three days. Try anything!!! Are you taking Anzemet or Zofran?
  • Eamh316
    Eamh316 Member Posts: 40
    thank you for your replies.... i take birth control for hormon replacement.
  • izzy8
    izzy8 Member Posts: 1
    Gatorade will help, BUT! the best thing is water. I had everything that irritated my stomach. I would not sleep three days in a row because of the irritation be i found, actually my mother did, that if you drink about 24 cups a water it helps. at first you don't see much of a change but then once youdo it helps fast. im sure your thinking what 24 cups i cant do that. but i am not asking yout o taste the water because through experience i know it taste bad. but dont taste it just glup it up. this will cause you to pee a lot but you will be flushing all the medication out. let me know if it works. try it though please!