Mantle Cell Lymphoma

124»

Comments

• Jacky2270
    Jacky2270 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2018 #62

Mantel Cell
    Hello,

I was told I have mcl in 10/09. I had one round of rituxan and have responded well. (no side effects) My Dr. wants to put me on a clinical trial of Rituxan, Cladribine and Vorinostat (Trial # OHSU-4180).

He has had patients with good results 5 + years of remission with just rituxan and cladribine and beleives the addition of the vorinostat could increase the remission rate further.

I am 48 and in good health and this is very hard to deal with, I try to stay positive but find myself on the "pitty pot" now and than.

I got a second opion from Fox Chase and they recommended the heavier duty chemo plus a stem cell transplant. I am opting for the other treatment as it is much less toxic on the body and they advise we can always go the other route if necessary.

Would like to speak, e-mail with anyone interested in dicussing this disease. My email is skibum789@aol.com Thank-You

Good luck to all,
    God Bless,
    Rich

Hi Rich how are you doing,

Hi Rich how are you doing, just read your post. I am 48 and have just recencly been diagnosed with MLC. next week ill have my first petscan done and then evaluate treament. 

woul love to hear form you how you are doing today?

Jacky