Pam Triggs

ktinkey
ktinkey Member Posts: 170
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Everyone,

I just received an e-mail from Pam's husband, John, and Pam is back in the hospital. For all of you that have been on the site for awhile you will know Pam. She is such an inspiration, but has been suffering quite a bit lately. Right now she is in tremendous pain in her spine and hip and needs all our prayers. Her son is getting married soon and she has been helping to plan the wedding. Please pray that God will heal and allow her to "dance" at her son's wedding. Let's all ban together and pray for Pam so that she will feel our prayers in New Zealand!

God Bless,
Kathy

Comments

• ksfc
    ksfc Member Posts: 251
    Thanks for posting this Kathy. I was just wondering about Pam. I found her to be such an inspiration when I first came here just over a year ago. I'll be sending lots of prayers her way. Diane
  • livin
    livin Member Posts: 318 Member
    ksfc said:

Thanks for posting this Kathy. I was just wondering about Pam. I found her to be such an inspiration when I first came here just over a year ago. I'll be sending lots of prayers her way. Diane

One Prayer on the way for Pam. God is Good.
  • sandytrif525
    sandytrif525 Member Posts: 106
    Thanks for the update. I never "talked" to Pam but have read many of the posts she has made. I wrote to her telling her I was thinking of her. I will pray for her as well. Sandy
  • DeeNY711
    DeeNY711 Member Posts: 476 Member
    Tonight was my first visit to this site, and while sifting through messages, I found many calming replies to people from Pam Triggs. What an inspiration to everyone! I'll keep Pam and her whole family in my prayers.
  • geral
    geral Member Posts: 130
    Hi Pam!

I pray that your pain eases soon.

We miss you on the site and will be watching for more of your words of inspiration.

Take care,
    Geral