Some Good News to Report

sevey
sevey Member Posts: 184
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello there,
I just got back from the Drs office, and I am doing soooooo much better. My bloodwork shows less cancer cells, and tumer is shrinking. In addition to that good news I am gaining weight. The Dr said I am starting to make a turn around for the better!!!!! Praise God for this news!!! Thankyou all for the support.
God Bless You All
Love Cathy

Comments

• squeeboo
    squeeboo Member Posts: 29
    Fantastic!
  • bunnie
    bunnie Member Posts: 233
    Hi so glad too hear the good news.keep up whatever your doing.
  • livin
    livin Member Posts: 318 Member
    Thank God I'm glad you are doing better. Keep the faith up.
  • geral
    geral Member Posts: 130
    CONGRATULATIONS Cathy!

Your inner strength is 'paying off'. Keep up the good work!

Take care,
    Geral
  • banker
    banker Member Posts: 317 Member
    This is great news, I am so happy for you. Keep the faith and believe. God bless you. ((( hugs )))
    emmi
  • marytres
    marytres Member Posts: 144
    Hi Cathy, glad to hear your good news. Keep up the good work! Always believe in the power of prayer. Hugs, Marie
  • hummingbyrd
    hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
    Cathy! This is GREAT NEWS! Alleluia, Praise the Lord, what a blessing you have recieved! Miracles do happen and EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE for him who believes! I am sooooo happy for you!
    All just in time for you to gain enough strength to get into your new home. WOW! God is good.
    Lots of luv and (((HUGS))), hummb.
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    You go girl! It is nice to hear after you have been through so much. You keep on staring it in the face and getting it out of your system. You have so many people on Team Cathy praying for everything to turn around.
    Be good to yourself Always,
    Tara
  • sandytrif525
    sandytrif525 Member Posts: 106
    Cathy, Just wanted to add my congrats along with all the others. God is Great, May He continue to touch you. God Bless. Sandy
  • maggs
    maggs Member Posts: 164
    Hey, Cathy, this is truly WONDERFUL news!!! Congrats and keep up the GREAT work! By the way, I found out where the Vineyard community is in Maryland. Please keep praying for me!THANKS!!! Love, Maggs
  • sevey
    sevey Member Posts: 184
    maggs said:

Hey, Cathy, this is truly WONDERFUL news!!! Congrats and keep up the GREAT work! By the way, I found out where the Vineyard community is in Maryland. Please keep praying for me!THANKS!!! Love, Maggs

Hey There Huys,
    Reading all these responses has brought tears of great joy & happiness to my eyes.... For the first time in a long time I am crying for joy. At the support, kindness and love I feel for all of you. I will never stop praying till the day there is a cure for this disease. You may not believe this, but there actually are ways to attack this sickness that are not so invasive. Ofcourse some of us cannot forgoe surgery. I will never claim that, but it makes one wonder does'nt it. I was told to get my affairs in order a few months ago by a Dr that was another I fired. I just would love the chance to go over to his office & rub this in his face, but that would not make the Lord very happy with my behavior, would it? So I won't do what the flesh part of me wants to do. No I will resist the urge & pray for him instead. I constantly have to ask myself the same question,"What Would Jesus Do?" He would have me pray for Drs like him. Yet it is a pretty strong urge !!! Maggs, ofcourse I will never stop praying for you, and I hope you go to the Vineyard. The worship alone brings such a annointment that is incredible !!! I will continue to pray for all. I am here to tell you that there is something to this alternative medication!!!! I will never lie about that one or anything. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart!!!! You have touched my spirit today.
    God Bless All
    Love Cathy
  • isaiah4031
    isaiah4031 Member Posts: 240
    I am so happy for you! May all praise go to our Lord! He is so good to us!
    Love, Jayne
  • monkeyboymommy
    monkeyboymommy Member Posts: 14
    Congratulations, that is gooooood news. God Bless.
    Lori