SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE - PAID STUDY IN NEW YORK CITY

Options
amc
amc Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
A medical research facility IN NEW YORK CITY is looking for people diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer and is currently using Viadur or LHRH agonists (Lupon, Zoladex, Eligard or Trelstar) who would not mind sharing his experience on such treatment(s). This is strictly a RESEARCH effort, no sales involved whatsoever and one-time only. All information will be kept confidential and participants will be
compensated $100 for a 1-2 hour discussion WEDNESDAY 4/2 at 4PM - you must be able to be in Manhattan on this date at this time. Therefore, if anyone is interested, please contact me ASAP by email or leave a voicemail at (877) 895-7053 with NAME, PHONE NO. & EMAIL. Serious responses only, please. THANK YOU!

Comments

• Okie
    Okie Member Posts: 1
    Options
    My husband has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, however it was contained within the gland. But I want to relate that his experience was not satisfactory, because of side effects and it was removed after about 6 months. If this technique is still in the research stage, we were not informed.