Happy weekend

bygrace
bygrace Member Posts: 25
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Dear friends...
I woke up this morning with this verse from James in the bible on my heart. James 1:2-5
"Dear brothers and sisters, whenever trials come your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance if fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything."
Love and prayers to all, Terri

Comments

• bobz1
    bobz1 Member Posts: 50
    Thank You Bobz1
  • bobmc
    bobmc Member Posts: 47
    Thank you Terrie; I needed to read that; I've always believed that God nevers gives us more than we can handle; it's just sometimes I'm just not ready to accept it. thank you again,
    God bless & be well
    Bobmc - NSCLC stage IIB left pneumonectomy 5/2/01- absolutely insist on enjoying life today.
  • betty2
    betty2 Member Posts: 91
    O.K. Hummer, I know that was meant for me, and I thank you once again. I too believe God don't give us more than we can handle, but sometimes he makes it kinda tough. Our Son has just been given weeks to live due to a brain tumor (Glioblastma) so needless to say he has our attention once again.
    Betty
  • betty2
    betty2 Member Posts: 91
    betty2 said:

O.K. Hummer, I know that was meant for me, and I thank you once again. I too believe God don't give us more than we can handle, but sometimes he makes it kinda tough. Our Son has just been given weeks to live due to a brain tumor (Glioblastma) so needless to say he has our attention once again.
    Betty

Sorry, I thought you were another Terri, but I thank you anyway, I need that.
    Betty