I had my baby!

Options
dikaras
dikaras Member Posts: 7
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that on Jan. 28th, I had a healthy baby boy! I delivered him at one day shy of 35 weeks due to the discovery that the chemo (AC) was not working for me. I will now be able to begin a new regime of chemo with different drugs. I wanted all of you to know that I appreciated all of your good wishes and prayers! My son is still in the hospital but he is healthy. He just needs a little time to get the feeding down. The doctors say they are hopeful that he will be able to go home tomorrow. Again, thanks for all of the support! My best wishes and prayers to all of you.

Comments

• hummingbyrd
    hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Well.....
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    I'm so happy for you, what wonderful news to post on the CSN board.
    Here's to the both of you, true survivors!
    God bless you and the little one. hummingbyrd
  • jeancmici
    jeancmici Member Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    >> had a healthy baby boy!

Congratulations, and wishing you success with the new chemo. You'll have your hands full!

And thank you for the news - we all like feedback and updating from those we 'meet' here.

Jean
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    I am so happy for you dikaras, you and your son. I am late at posting since I had to reformat everything and boy does it ever run better. Getting all the updates help too something I neglected to do most of the time.
    I am so glad to be apart of stories like your own. Your son is so lucky to have such a strong woman by his side and now you must do the fight and a new regeme. You have so much to look ahead for and remember just how lucky you truly are, better things are yet to come. So much more comes from our experiences and the older we get we can see how truly lucky we are and count the blessings before us. You have all your sisters here keeping you close to our hearts, just part of your team that watches over you.
    Be good to yourself always,
    Tara