I'm Back.....

Options
hummingbyrd
hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello ladies!
Just got back to town from the ROLLING STONES TOUR concert tonight. It was awesome, they put on a great show, 2 hours long! Nice to 'escape' for a while, now back to reality!
Whew, I tell ya, a lot has gone on apparently in the past 2 days!
Cathy, prayers are with you in regards to getting off of pain meds! I pray the Lord surrounds you with His angels of mercy and comfort. AND that He gives your doctors the wisdom to treat you appropriately.
NewJersey I pray you will do well with the mastectomy and that God places His hands on the surgeons hands so excision will be skillfull and precise AND may you have a speedy uncomplicated recovery!
dk, God bless your sweet soul and may He protect that precious baby! I pray that the Lord just encases that tumor and stops the growth of it and prevents it from spreading anywhere else.
Vac, I'm praying that you continue to feel better! So sorry you had a rough time after chemo, unfortunately your bone pain sounds all to familiar. At least they have given you meds to help with the nausea.
If I left anyone out who specifically needs prayer I do apologize. It is 4:00 AM here and I'm somewhat tired. Nontheless, when I say prayers at night I include all of you wonderful women. I figure with what we've had to endure we all need prayer at all times!
I'll be back up and running Sunday nite in chat room at 10:00 PM at
www.conqueringcancerthroughchrist.com
looking forward to visiting with you! Everybody is invited so join us if you can!
God bless. hummingbyrd

Comments

• grandma
    grandma Member Posts: 162
    Options
    Glad you're back...missed you, but a little get a way is good. so glad you had a good time.LOVE,HUGSand Prayers....Flo
  • hummingbyrd
    hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    grandma said:

Glad you're back...missed you, but a little get a way is good. so glad you had a good time.LOVE,HUGSand Prayers....Flo

Yes Ma'am!
    I am revived, rejuvenated and redeemed!
    I have been abundantly blessed and richly rewarded!
    Alleluia, Praise the Lord can I have an Amen!
    Good to be alive and good to have you all for friends!
    AND.... good to be in THE SURVIVORS CLUB!!!
    Take care, enjoy life you all and to all a good night!
    God bless. hummb