Isaiah 40:31

lmattfeld
lmattfeld Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Here is that post you were looking for, I could not paste it to your e-mail so am sending it right here:
Dear Breast Cancer Friends,
Because I love and care for you, I feel compelled to share with you. You have had a special place in my heart these past months on this site.
(written Sept. 11th)With the loss of so many lives, our hearts are sorrowful for the many, many of those that were left behind. The events of Tuesday have brought the evil of this world right into our backyards, and the uncertainties of this life were brought to our attention. If I had known that you or someone you love were at risk to have been one of Tuesday's casualties, I would have sent you the news that would have saved you. The choice, of course, would still be yours - to either disregard the warning or to turn back.
Each of us have a soul that is eternal, and so must sustain an eternal destiny of either heaven or hell. This destiny is given to us as a choice. We do not know the moment when we will take our last breath in this life and our first breath into eternity. This uncertainty brings us to consider our eternal destiny very seriously. The ticket to eternity in heaven is actually free. Who wouldn't want it? What is keeping you from taking such a gift?
Why?
"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." - Romans 3:23
"The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." - Romans 6:23
"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on Him (Jesus) the iniquity (sin) of us all." - Isaiah 53:6
"For God so loved the world, that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condem the world, but to save the world through Him." - John 3: 16-17
How can we be saved?
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9
"Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved." - Acts 16:31
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him." - Revelation 3:20
"For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." - Romans 10:10,13
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on Me hath everlasting life." - John 6:47
If you have decided that you want to seal your fate eternally and reserve your place in heaven, open your heart and pray, "Lord Jesus Christ, I confess that I am a sinner and therefore am not entitled to eternal life in heaven on my own. I believe that your dying on the cross and rising from the grave has paid in full the price for my sins and made a way for me to spend eternity in heaven with you. Please forgive me of my sins. I accept your free gift of salvation, and place my life in your hands as I trust you with it. Thank you, Jesus, for welcoming me into your kingdom of believers."
You have loved ones who may or may not know of the dangers of a life without Jesus. Warning them is telling them that you love and care about them. Please pass on the good news of hope to others.
"And we know that in all things God works for he good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28
Where else can we find comfort like that?
God bless you as you also continue your personal struggle with this disease that has touched our lives. My prayers are with you too. Love, Lola

Comments

• isaiah4031
    isaiah4031 Member Posts: 240
    Thank you so very much. You have no idea how special this message has been in inspiring me to be more bold in my faith.
    Love, Jayne