Ovarian Problem

bebe1976
bebe1976 Member Posts: 60
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Dearest sisters,
First of all, thank you for all of your support and guidance. I write to you today to let you know that I went to my onc and was reshecduled to go in late November. The only problem with my check up was that they found what they feel is a benign tumor on my pelvic MRI. The tumor is large, 5cms, and they're considering taking it out and having it biopsed. I've had 2 surgeries and one stereotactic biopsy in two and a half months and am not up for another surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just want to make sure, because I've had it for three years and it only recently started growing, but I'm still scared. I will get my final oppinions tommorow and will let you guys know. Please pray that on top of my seven weeks of radiation and 5 years on tamoxifen and my reconstruction, I don't get an additional surgery!
Hugs,
Jenn

Comments

• hummingbyrd
    hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
    Jenn, your in my prayers as I write this. May God surround you with his angels of mercy and healing and wrap you in his arms so that you may know a peace and hope that surpasses everything else on earth. Remember "Be strong and of good courage the Lord thy God is with thee wherever thou goest." Joshua 1:9 If it is a tumor you want it out. Like I tell them slice it, dice it, put it in a blender, once its out, but while its in me don't even nick the thing! You'll do fine either way! God bless and HANG IN THERE!!! Lots of love, Hummingbyrd.
  • nasa2537
    nasa2537 Member Posts: 311
    Love and prayers are coming your way!! Remember, YOU make the final decision on what's done to your body. Just do what you think is best for you. God bless, Cyndi
  • prayerangel
    prayerangel Member Posts: 147
    nasa2537 said:

Love and prayers are coming your way!! Remember, YOU make the final decision on what's done to your body. Just do what you think is best for you. God bless, Cyndi

I, too, have had many operations, but I don't think you really want a tumor intact. I will pray that God hears and grants the prayers in your heart. This is the time to lean on Him the hardest. You'll be covered in prayer. God bless.