hummingbyrd
hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am a new member to this, but a relatively old member to the women diagnosed with breast cancer. I was diagnosed 6/22/2000. Since I haven't done this before I really don't know what to say, except I thank God for another beautiful day, and this seems to be an exciting time for cancer patients with all the recent breakthroughs.

Comments

• nasa2537
    nasa2537 Member Posts: 311
    Hello,and welcome to the group!! Are you undergoing any kind of treatment now, or did you finish all that back when you were diagnosed? I agree with your statement...I thank God every day that I am alive to live another beautiful day. I, too, am so glad I didn't have my cancer 15 or 20 years ago....so much has happened in regards to treatments. Now, we just need to work on helping to find a cure! Have a good evening, and keep in touch on the board. God bless, Cyndi
  • shirlann
    shirlann Member Posts: 229
    Welcome, welcome! You are in a wonderful sisterhood and we welcome you. It sounds like you are doing real well. Keep up the good work and help out with the newbies. Gentle hugs, Shirlann
  • vjc5199
    vjc5199 Member Posts: 101
    welcome!!
    glad you came to this site. there are a lot of wonderful ladies on this site with amazing stories. you didn't tell us much about yours but i hope all is well. God bless. Vicki :)
  • cathdavis
    cathdavis Member Posts: 42
    Welcome! The "girls" have said it all! This is a great support group with lots of love and hugs coming your way when you need it. Stay in touch! Cathy :-)
  • lindamc
    lindamc Member Posts: 27
    Welcome, here to this site and I admire you for reaching out. It took me quite some time as well. Hoping you feel welcomed and feel free to say whatever needs saying!