Hi. My name is Chris, I am 50 and have Stage II Breast Cancer with a single micrometasis in one of two lymph nodes that were removed. I am trying to decide if I want to put myself through chemotherapy. My benefit would be 8% better chance of it not spreading elsewhere, which means, in my case that there would still be a 17% chance of it spreading. The upside is that it is a 75% chance that it won't spread. However I cannot resign myself to chemotherapy for 8% easily. I would love to hear from anyone especially someone who has or had a similar situation. Love to you all as you continue to survive.