Bartholin's Gland Sarcoma

ojbonnie
ojbonnie Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Rare and Other Cancers #1
Does anyone else out there have this diagnosis? I haven't met anyone who knew what the Bartholin Gland is! Imagine that's the same feeling for others of the "rare cancer" sort. Interesting category to be in for all of us.

I am just starting in this group and with this diagnosis (2 surgeries so far) and there is much to learn, I can see. Bonnie

Comments

• angel813
    angel813 Member Posts: 6 Member
    Wow I have been searching for a long time for someone else with cancer of the Bartholin gland. I had rhabdomyosarcoma there in 1973. Please contact.
  • angel813
    angel813 Member Posts: 6 Member
    Please contact me. I had Rhabdomysosarcoma of the Bartholin gland in 1973. I am 48 now. northstar813@charter.net
  • april1973
    april1973 Member Posts: 2
    angel813 said:

Please contact me. I had Rhabdomysosarcoma of the Bartholin gland in 1973. I am 48 now. northstar813@charter.net

Could you tell me what your symptoms were? I am having CHRONIC problems with one of my Bartholin Glands. I've had one removed already and the other one is about to drive me insane! I usually develop a cyst every 2 months and now I've developed a constant discharge and pelvic pain. In addition, my period which has always been EXTREMELY regular comes about every 2 weeks and my bleeding is really heavy. I'm scared to death that something else is going on and it is being triggered by my dysfunctional gland.