Documentary on Ovarian Cancer

My name is Kerry and I am a graduate student from Boston currently working on a degree in Philanthropy and Media. For my thesis project, I am working on a documentary profiling a newly formed ovarian cancer support group here in Boston nicknamed OCEAN. The goals of OCEAN are: to provide support for families and survivors, promote early detection of ovarian cancer, and help raise funding and awareness for ovarian cancer research. This project means so much to me and this special group of people. My greatest hope is that this documentary will address the struggles of coping with ovarian cancer with truth and compassion. Here is where I could use your help. Over the course of the next few weeks I will be interviewing patients, survivors, family members and doctors on a variety of topics that deal with ovarian cancer. I want to make sure that I am addressing topics that are important to survivors and am looking to this community for help in the development of my questions. Are there any areas or topics relating to ovarian cancer that you feel should be explored? Can you provide me with any insight into the daily struggles of dealing with this disease? Any help or information would be sincerely appreciated. You can either post your responses here or email me at kerryk555@hotmail.com Please feel free to drop me a line if you would like more information on my project or would like to contact a member of OCEAN. Thank you for your help and God bless, Kerry K.