Buddy List - Action ROLL CALL

13

Comments

  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277
    VivianGB said:

    Ohio Buddy?
    I would be glad to pair up with a buddy.

    I'm stage IV now. Will be starting chemo again Jan 4th.
    Had 2 lesions in liver show up on PET/CT last month and
    a couple of nodes lit up in area between my lungs and
    behind my heart also. That sounded a little scary to me.
    Feeling fine at the moment, but am sure that will end in
    January.

    So anybody else in Ohio?

    Viv

    Viv
    How about someone just in the same timezone? Would that work if no one else from OH speaks up?
  • Kerry S
    Kerry S Member Posts: 606
    Lori-S said:

    Nana
    No problem. Get some rest if you're not feeling well. I got 2 buddys myself ... so I'm covered. See if those of us who get picked last pick each other ... we spoil the system! HA! HUGS to you.

    OK anyone who still needs a buddy ... speak up so we can get some matches going.

    broke my heart
    Damn and we were going to run away togather.
    Kerry
  • VivianGB
    VivianGB Member Posts: 46
    Lori-S said:

    Viv
    How about someone just in the same timezone? Would that work if no one else from OH speaks up?

    Anybuddy's? Somebuddy's Buddy? : )
    Hi Lori,

    That's fine too. Someone way up above there in the posts someone mentioned it would be nice to pair people up in the same state, so I was just hoping. As I read down through the posts I see Cheryl is kinda new like me and more of a lurker too, if she still needs someone maybe we would work as buddies. I can get along with anyone, well almost anyone, lol. So whoever needs a buddy.

    Viv
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502
    Kerry S said:

    broke my heart
    Damn and we were going to run away togather.
    Kerry

    I wanna play. Dont know how
    I wanna play. Dont know how to use the "PM" feature on type msg board. But I dont mind leaving my cell# on here. Or If something were to happen to me I can leave instructions with wife to post up.
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277
    Kenny H. said:

    I wanna play. Dont know how
    I wanna play. Dont know how to use the "PM" feature on type msg board. But I dont mind leaving my cell# on here. Or If something were to happen to me I can leave instructions with wife to post up.

    Kenny
    To use the PM just go over to the left side of the page and click on CSN Email. At the bottom of the section there is a button that says write a new message. Just to get you started I will PM you for practice.
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502
    Lori-S said:

    Kenny
    To use the PM just go over to the left side of the page and click on CSN Email. At the bottom of the section there is a button that says write a new message. Just to get you started I will PM you for practice.

    Ok got it....

    Ok got it....
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277
    Kenny H. said:

    Ok got it....

    Ok got it....

    Great
    Sorry for the delay. I got busy for a few mintues. Congrats on your first PMs!!
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030
    Lori-S said:

    Great
    Sorry for the delay. I got busy for a few mintues. Congrats on your first PMs!!

    Thanks Lori. I appreciate
    Thanks Lori. I appreciate you taking over. This was a great idea and didn't want it to die, so to speak!


    I have a touch of the stomach flu everything comes up or out is a rush! Drinking lots of warm tea and dry toast.
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277
    Nana b said:

    Thanks Lori. I appreciate
    Thanks Lori. I appreciate you taking over. This was a great idea and didn't want it to die, so to speak!


    I have a touch of the stomach flu everything comes up or out is a rush! Drinking lots of warm tea and dry toast.

    Rachel
    Just rest and get better. I will pray for you to stop the flows. HUGS
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Crow71 said:

    Plenty of me to go around
    I'd love to be your buddy Gail.
    I got mouthy with Winter Marie earlier and I am now in charge of keeping everyone up to date with news of her surgery on the 20th. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a two person job so I hope you can help. LOL
    Roger

    Cool!
    I don't know. It might be bigger than the both of us. *L*

    *hugs*
    Gail
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277
    VivianGB said:

    Anybuddy's? Somebuddy's Buddy? : )
    Hi Lori,

    That's fine too. Someone way up above there in the posts someone mentioned it would be nice to pair people up in the same state, so I was just hoping. As I read down through the posts I see Cheryl is kinda new like me and more of a lurker too, if she still needs someone maybe we would work as buddies. I can get along with anyone, well almost anyone, lol. So whoever needs a buddy.

    Viv

    Hey Viv
    Please try to PM Cheryl and let her know that you're interested in being her buddy. I know you both are new and looking to connect with a buddy. I'm not sure how often she reads so give it a try. You can PM by going to the brown section on the left and clicking on CSN Email. Once in the email section at the bottom it says write a new message. Click on that and send her an email. I've exchanged phone numbers so maybe you guys can too. Good luck, and if you don't get a response let me know.
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 955
    Count me in~
    I'd like to join this too since i tend to drop out from time to time. whomever i'm paired with, i will give my mother's phone number to call if i disappear off of here AND facebook (then you'd really know something was wrong!)

    Hugs!
    Krista
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277

    Count me in~
    I'd like to join this too since i tend to drop out from time to time. whomever i'm paired with, i will give my mother's phone number to call if i disappear off of here AND facebook (then you'd really know something was wrong!)

    Hugs!
    Krista

    Bump
    Hey guys. Sorry but I got really busy the last couple of days. Please let's see how everyone who wants to participate in the buddy list is doing. Anyone who doesn't have a buddy but still wants one????

    PS: I'd like to suggest that you PM the person that you would like to be your buddy and exchange information if you have someone in mind. Here's to buddys!
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Lori-S said:

    Bump
    Hey guys. Sorry but I got really busy the last couple of days. Please let's see how everyone who wants to participate in the buddy list is doing. Anyone who doesn't have a buddy but still wants one????

    PS: I'd like to suggest that you PM the person that you would like to be your buddy and exchange information if you have someone in mind. Here's to buddys!

    Anyone still need a buddy?
    I am stay at home grandma so I can handle multiples. Will even take a buddy who loves dogs!

    Hugs to all,

    Marie who loves kitties
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277

    Anyone still need a buddy?
    I am stay at home grandma so I can handle multiples. Will even take a buddy who loves dogs!

    Hugs to all,

    Marie who loves kitties

    I love
    all animals ... even men Ha! Actually, as a kid I even had a pet bat, raccoons, possums, turtles, snakes ... you name it I love it. Animals are great. My jack russell in the picture was raised by my cat so she thinks she's a cat sometimes ... loves cat food more than dog food. I'm still waiting for the cat to bark and the dog to meow since they eat each other's food.

    But, thanks you're already my buddy ... and thank you for that.

    Lori who loves animals ... but still eats meat and wears leather ... sorry PETA.
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238
    Last
    I don't have a buddy if anyone wants me. I think I'm last now.

    Gail
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    plh4gail said:

    Last
    I don't have a buddy if anyone wants me. I think I'm last now.

    Gail

    I'd like to be the buddy of all of you but Too far for the job
    i'm afraid !.LOL.
    Hugs!
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    pepebcn said:

    I'd like to be the buddy of all of you but Too far for the job
    i'm afraid !.LOL.
    Hugs!

    You are a good buddy
    You have been watching out to see who is not posting recently...that is a big help...so you do have a job in all this!

    Only other thing you need to do is make sure someone with you knows how and will let us know if for some reason you can't be here for a while.

    See, you can be a buddy to all...after all!

    Hugs,

    Marie who loves kitties
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    You are a good buddy
    You have been watching out to see who is not posting recently...that is a big help...so you do have a job in all this!

    Only other thing you need to do is make sure someone with you knows how and will let us know if for some reason you can't be here for a while.

    See, you can be a buddy to all...after all!

    Hugs,

    Marie who loves kitties

    Thank you Marie!
    By the way and talking about.......do you know anything about Santa Craig? l don't see any post from him since a few days ago.
    Hugs!
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    pepebcn said:

    Thank you Marie!
    By the way and talking about.......do you know anything about Santa Craig? l don't see any post from him since a few days ago.
    Hugs!

    I was wondering too
    I have not seen anything either and was wondering how he is doing.

    It is hard to keep up with folks during the holidays...life gets so busy.

    Am hoping those we haven't heard from recently are just to into the season to be with us.

    Hugs