Welcome to the new Cancer Survivors Network website! Existing members can click HERE to review the changes and new features on CSN.

Night sweats from Rituxan

Has anyone experienced night sweats as a side effect of Rituxan? I have been on almost 2 years of maintenance and just started experiencing them. I have seen my onchologist and she says not side effect BUT could be afffecting my system????? So confusing to me.

Comments

  • No

    i was on rituxan  for 26 infusions and never experienced what you are describing. But fact is we are all different.

  • jacqui22
    jacqui22 Member Posts: 2
    I will be 6 weeks out of

    I will be 6 weeks out of chemo this sunday, I had R EPOCH, I had and still do have night sweats. My Oncologist said this is normal. They are not as bad now, but I still sweat at night. 

  • Prdgg2
    Prdgg2 Member Posts: 6
    unknown said:

    No

    i was on rituxan  for 26 infusions and never experienced what you are describing. But fact is we are all different.

    GKH

    Thank you for your response......yes we are all different. I am glad you have not experienced this.

  • Prdgg2
    Prdgg2 Member Posts: 6
    jacqui22 said:

    I will be 6 weeks out of

    I will be 6 weeks out of chemo this sunday, I had R EPOCH, I had and still do have night sweats. My Oncologist said this is normal. They are not as bad now, but I still sweat at night. 

    jackui22

    Thank you for your response and I am glad your night sweats are improving.

  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    Prdgg2 said:

    jackui22

    Thank you for your response and I am glad your night sweats are improving.

    Night sweats...

    Hi...I have been on Rituxan off and on for the last 5 years and have not experienced night sweats. Rituxan has never been a problem for me, thank goodness. Hope your night sweat problem can be solved.

    Best wishes...Sue

  • Prdgg2
    Prdgg2 Member Posts: 6
    allmost60 said:

    Night sweats...

    Hi...I have been on Rituxan off and on for the last 5 years and have not experienced night sweats. Rituxan has never been a problem for me, thank goodness. Hope your night sweat problem can be solved.

    Best wishes...Sue

    Thanks, Sue

    So happy to hear you have not had any problems!

     

  • NANCYL1
    NANCYL1 Member Posts: 289
    night sweats

    prodgg2:

    I had night sweats when on Rituxan and also after the Rutuxan infusions.   The Oncologist would ask if the sweats were heavy; I would say, no, and that was the end of the conversation re sweats.  I had no problems.

     

    nancy

  • Don2088
    Don2088 Member Posts: 16
    Night Sweats

    I have have had my second round of R-chop. I get about a 3 hour infusion of Rituxin as part of each treatment. No night sweats so far.

  • Prdgg2
    Prdgg2 Member Posts: 6
    NANCYL1 said:

    night sweats

    prodgg2:

    I had night sweats when on Rituxan and also after the Rutuxan infusions.   The Oncologist would ask if the sweats were heavy; I would say, no, and that was the end of the conversation re sweats.  I had no problems.

     

    nancy

    Thanks, Nancy

    Glad yours are not too bad.

  • Prdgg2
    Prdgg2 Member Posts: 6
    Don2088 said:

    Night Sweats

    I have have had my second round of R-chop. I get about a 3 hour infusion of Rituxin as part of each treatment. No night sweats so far.

    Thanks, Don

    Fingers crossed you don't.