Night sweats from Rituxan

Has anyone experienced night sweats as a side effect of Rituxan? I have been on almost 2 years of maintenance and just started experiencing them. I have seen my onchologist and she says not side effect BUT could be afffecting my system????? So confusing to me.

Comments

• No

i was on rituxan  for 26 infusions and never experienced what you are describing. But fact is we are all different.

• jacqui22
    jacqui22 Member Posts: 2
    I will be 6 weeks out of

I will be 6 weeks out of chemo this sunday, I had R EPOCH, I had and still do have night sweats. My Oncologist said this is normal. They are not as bad now, but I still sweat at night. 

• Prdgg2
    Prdgg2 Member Posts: 6
    unknown said:

No

i was on rituxan  for 26 infusions and never experienced what you are describing. But fact is we are all different.

GKH

Thank you for your response......yes we are all different. I am glad you have not experienced this.

• Prdgg2
    jacqui22 said:

I will be 6 weeks out of

I will be 6 weeks out of chemo this sunday, I had R EPOCH, I had and still do have night sweats. My Oncologist said this is normal. They are not as bad now, but I still sweat at night. 

jackui22

Thank you for your response and I am glad your night sweats are improving.

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Prdgg2 said:

jackui22

Thank you for your response and I am glad your night sweats are improving.

Night sweats...

Hi...I have been on Rituxan off and on for the last 5 years and have not experienced night sweats. Rituxan has never been a problem for me, thank goodness. Hope your night sweat problem can be solved.

Best wishes...Sue

• Prdgg2
    allmost60 said:

Night sweats...

Hi...I have been on Rituxan off and on for the last 5 years and have not experienced night sweats. Rituxan has never been a problem for me, thank goodness. Hope your night sweat problem can be solved.

Best wishes...Sue

Thanks, Sue

So happy to hear you have not had any problems!

• NANCYL1
    NANCYL1 Member Posts: 289
    night sweats

prodgg2:

I had night sweats when on Rituxan and also after the Rutuxan infusions.   The Oncologist would ask if the sweats were heavy; I would say, no, and that was the end of the conversation re sweats.  I had no problems.

nancy

• Don2088
    Don2088 Member Posts: 16
    Night Sweats

I have have had my second round of R-chop. I get about a 3 hour infusion of Rituxin as part of each treatment. No night sweats so far.

• Prdgg2
    NANCYL1 said:

night sweats

prodgg2:

I had night sweats when on Rituxan and also after the Rutuxan infusions.   The Oncologist would ask if the sweats were heavy; I would say, no, and that was the end of the conversation re sweats.  I had no problems.

nancy

Thanks, Nancy

Glad yours are not too bad.

• Prdgg2
    Don2088 said:

Night Sweats

I have have had my second round of R-chop. I get about a 3 hour infusion of Rituxin as part of each treatment. No night sweats so far.

Thanks, Don

Fingers crossed you don't.