Digital Rectal Exam humor
PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BRINGING THIS FORUM DOWN A FEW NOTCHES.
I came across these comments that were made about colonoscopies, but I think several apply to the Digital Rectal Exam(finger wave).
On the subject of Colonoscopies...
Colonoscopies are no joke, but these comments during the exam were quite humorous. A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male
e) while he was performing their colonoscopies:
1. Take it easy
Doc. You’re boldly going where no man has gone before.
2. 'Find Amelia Earhart yet?'
3. 'Can you hear me NOW?'
4. 'Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?'
5 'You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married.'
6. 'Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?'
7. 'You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...'
8. 'Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!'
9. 'If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!'
10. 'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.'
11. 'You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?'
12. 'God, now I know why I am not gay'
And the best one
'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?'
- 119.8K All Discussion Boards
- 6 CSN Information
- 6 Welcome to CSN
- 119.9K Cancer specific
- 2.8K Anal Cancer
- 433 Bladder Cancer
- 300 Bone Cancers
- 1.6K Brain Cancer
- 28.3K Breast Cancer
- 381 Childhood Cancers
- 27.7K Colorectal Cancer
- 4.6K Esophageal Cancer
- 1.1K Gynecological Cancers (other than ovarian and uterine)
- 12.7K Head and Neck Cancer
- 6.2K Kidney Cancer
- 649 Leukemia
- 772 Liver Cancer
- 4.1K Lung Cancer
- 5K Lymphoma (Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin)
- 224 Multiple Myeloma
- 7.1K Ovarian Cancer
- 38 Pancreatic Cancer
- 479 Peritoneal Cancer
- 5.1K Prostate Cancer
- 1.2K Rare and Other Cancers
- 524 Sarcoma
- 698 Skin Cancer
- 638 Stomach Cancer
- 190 Testicular Cancer
- 1.5K Thyroid Cancer
- 5.7K Uterine Cancer
- 6.2K Other Discussion Boards