Yolllmbs is your appointment on mass tomorrow, the 30th?

herdizziness
herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
edited March 2015 in Colorectal Cancer #1

hey hon, my memory sucks, but is tommorow when you find out when they'll be doing surgery?

wishing and hoping good news, will be thinking of you.

Winter Marie

Comments

  • Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,643 Member
    Put back

    I hope Yollimbs doesn't mind me answering this, but her appointment has been put back by the Doctor until April 17th. Isn't that just awful! First they make her wait two or was it three weeks, and now April 17th. 

    I thought I'd answer, just in case yo doesn't make it onto the forum. 

    Sue - Trubrit

  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
    Trubrit said:

    Put back

    I hope Yollimbs doesn't mind me answering this, but her appointment has been put back by the Doctor until April 17th. Isn't that just awful! First they make her wait two or was it three weeks, and now April 17th. 

    I thought I'd answer, just in case yo doesn't make it onto the forum. 

    Sue - Trubrit

    Well

    2015-03-29

    Don't that just bite!!!

    Dont they realize the worry that we have to go through?

    Apparently not, that just ticks me off!

    Winter Marie

    (thanks Sue)

  • Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360

    Well

    2015-03-29

    Don't that just bite!!!

    Dont they realize the worry that we have to go through?

    Apparently not, that just ticks me off!

    Winter Marie

    (thanks Sue)

    Thank you

    for asking and answering. I've been off the boards for a bit. My oldest grandson was in Icu in a drug induced coma due to extreme asthma attacks. They had to intubate him, hence the coma. He is doing much better now.  I am still waiting for the 17th with the surgeon. We got all the copies of the pathology reports and the scans. I've talked to two other doctors. The consensus of opinion is that the biopsy shows benign. They couldn't possibly know anything beyond that until they remove it.  The concern is the size. It is 10 inches long!  I'm holding my own. Sometimes feeling crazily hypochondriacal. I'm throwing myself into the kids. We are going to Chicago for a week. I'm taking deep breaths and while not on the board much (I'm trying to catch up) I have all of you in my thoughts and prayers. 

    Yolanda

  • Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588
    Yolllmbs said:

    Thank you

    for asking and answering. I've been off the boards for a bit. My oldest grandson was in Icu in a drug induced coma due to extreme asthma attacks. They had to intubate him, hence the coma. He is doing much better now.  I am still waiting for the 17th with the surgeon. We got all the copies of the pathology reports and the scans. I've talked to two other doctors. The consensus of opinion is that the biopsy shows benign. They couldn't possibly know anything beyond that until they remove it.  The concern is the size. It is 10 inches long!  I'm holding my own. Sometimes feeling crazily hypochondriacal. I'm throwing myself into the kids. We are going to Chicago for a week. I'm taking deep breaths and while not on the board much (I'm trying to catch up) I have all of you in my thoughts and prayers. 

    Yolanda

    Good luck

    Yolanda. They don't seem to have a sense of urgency about removing it so I think that's a pretty good sign. Go enjoy Chicago and try to take your mind off of things. Best wishes to you and your grandson, I'll be thinking of you on the 17th.

    Easyflip/Richard

  • aggie0053
    aggie0053 Member Posts: 110
    Yolllmbs said:

    Thank you

    for asking and answering. I've been off the boards for a bit. My oldest grandson was in Icu in a drug induced coma due to extreme asthma attacks. They had to intubate him, hence the coma. He is doing much better now.  I am still waiting for the 17th with the surgeon. We got all the copies of the pathology reports and the scans. I've talked to two other doctors. The consensus of opinion is that the biopsy shows benign. They couldn't possibly know anything beyond that until they remove it.  The concern is the size. It is 10 inches long!  I'm holding my own. Sometimes feeling crazily hypochondriacal. I'm throwing myself into the kids. We are going to Chicago for a week. I'm taking deep breaths and while not on the board much (I'm trying to catch up) I have all of you in my thoughts and prayers. 

    Yolanda

    haven't been on in awhile

    haven't been on in awhile seen your having trouble hope eveything will be ok

  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276
    Yolllmbs said:

    Thank you

    for asking and answering. I've been off the boards for a bit. My oldest grandson was in Icu in a drug induced coma due to extreme asthma attacks. They had to intubate him, hence the coma. He is doing much better now.  I am still waiting for the 17th with the surgeon. We got all the copies of the pathology reports and the scans. I've talked to two other doctors. The consensus of opinion is that the biopsy shows benign. They couldn't possibly know anything beyond that until they remove it.  The concern is the size. It is 10 inches long!  I'm holding my own. Sometimes feeling crazily hypochondriacal. I'm throwing myself into the kids. We are going to Chicago for a week. I'm taking deep breaths and while not on the board much (I'm trying to catch up) I have all of you in my thoughts and prayers. 

    Yolanda

    Chicago

    I lived in Chicago most of my life.  I now live in Arizone. When my wife and I were looking for a place to retire to, my son said:dad, you have lived in a wold class city most of your life.Any where you go will be a step down.  Just bite the bullet and do it.  Try to see the art institute, and the museum of science and industry.  When I lived in Indana and was extolling Chicago as a sports town, With the cubs,sox,bulls,bears,flames, I was asked about ski jumping.  The Norge Ski club in Fox River Grove,A nw suburb, holds an international meet every January. So I have seen jumpers from Norway.

    To say the least I blew my inquirer away!!!

    Enjoy

  • Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360
    danker said:

    Chicago

    I lived in Chicago most of my life.  I now live in Arizone. When my wife and I were looking for a place to retire to, my son said:dad, you have lived in a wold class city most of your life.Any where you go will be a step down.  Just bite the bullet and do it.  Try to see the art institute, and the museum of science and industry.  When I lived in Indana and was extolling Chicago as a sports town, With the cubs,sox,bulls,bears,flames, I was asked about ski jumping.  The Norge Ski club in Fox River Grove,A nw suburb, holds an international meet every January. So I have seen jumpers from Norway.

    To say the least I blew my inquirer away!!!

    Enjoy

    We have

    been enjoying family but tomorrow we start touring. We can't wait to see the museums. 

  • Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,440 Member
    Yolllmbs said:

    We have

    been enjoying family but tomorrow we start touring. We can't wait to see the museums. 

    I was afraid to open this so

    I was afraid to open this so glad it looks benign, that's GREAT!