Still plugging away

foxhd
foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

What a tough recovery. But I am making progress. There is so much more to control and stabilze. To everyone, Thank You for your support. Remember, stay positive. Even if that is all you've got. FLY. Fox.

«1

Comments

  • jason.2835
    jason.2835 Member Posts: 337 Member
    Keep on truckin'

    Fox,

    Keep on keepin' on, brother. One day becomes a week and then a month and then a year. You'll be here many more of all of those.

    -Jay

  • brea588
    brea588 Member Posts: 240
    Hi

    Hi sweet guy, it sounds like you are having a tough time but its the progress that counts.  Glad to hear you are progressing. Just keep thinking positive and hold onto good thoughts.  Praying all the rest gets stabilized for you.  I am pulling for you.  Thoughts are with you every day.  I had my hip surgery a month ago and everytime I go to therapy I wonder just what would FOX put me through if he was here LOL!!!  Doc clean all the bursa out said hip very inflamed as it has been for 18 months, repair medius muscle and said bad news was i have a torn labrum.  He smoothed it and said he was hoping it would reattach.  Said could take up to 5 months.  Still having pain in groin.  Percocet still works!I ask doc 10 days aftr surgery to let me trade him my crutches for a mop and broom LOL  he wouldnt dang him lol  Been on them a month.  go back tom for check up and i want to let him have them lol..  Praying for you dont ever forget that!!  You mean so much to me.  Thanks for all your encouragement.

  • Keep chopping, Fox.  You can

    Keep chopping, Fox.  You can never take a person's spirit or will power, and you are a great example.  Looking forward to hearing about your first ride on your cycle when the weather gets warm.

  • thaxter
    thaxter Member Posts: 124
    Good to hear

    Continue to keep us posted. We are all pulling for you

  • Srashedb
    Srashedb Member Posts: 482 Member
    Great to hear from you

    Fox, you are an inspiration! As long as you are moving forward, a snail's pace is good. 

    Like my husband, you are athletic and it is a cruel irony that this f...king disease has chosen your bones

    Sarah

  • APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Srashedb said:

    Great to hear from you

    Fox, you are an inspiration! As long as you are moving forward, a snail's pace is good. 

    Like my husband, you are athletic and it is a cruel irony that this f...king disease has chosen your bones

    Sarah

    Making progress is good. No

    Making progress is good. No matter how slow, it's still progress. My thoughts are always with you.

  • foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    it's wonderful to check csn

    it's wonderful to check csn and see your new post, Fox.

  • Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    Fox

    Great To hear from you! Keep the posts coming

  • I am alive
    I am alive Member Posts: 315

    Fox

    Great To hear from you! Keep the posts coming

    Keep on pluggin!

    Great to hear from you, Fox.Glad you are enjoying progress. Keep us posted. Love you!

  • todd121
    todd121 Member Posts: 1,448 Member
    Glad to hear this!

    When I took a break from the internet, you were having a really tough time. I'm glad to see progress! Awesome news.

    Cheering for you.

    Todd

  • foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    thaxter said:

    Good to hear

    Continue to keep us posted. We are all pulling for you

    thax,

    so far, I am unable to play. Left arm and hand can do the fingering, but I can't pick. Maybe in a couple more months.

  • foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    APny said:

    Making progress is good. No

    Making progress is good. No matter how slow, it's still progress. My thoughts are always with you.

    you're right

    slow progress is ok. I've amazed myself with my lack of frustration. Thanks APny and Sarah.

  • BDS
    BDS Member Posts: 172
    Keep on Truckin'

    Fox, good to hear from you. I am praying for you man. Just keep on plugin away there that’s all any of us can do. Just take it one day at a time. - BDS

      Keep On ruckin

     

  • donna_lee
    donna_lee Member Posts: 1,024 Member
    BDS said:

    Keep on Truckin'

    Fox, good to hear from you. I am praying for you man. Just keep on plugin away there that’s all any of us can do. Just take it one day at a time. - BDS

      Keep On ruckin

     

    As long as we can keep sending...

    get well wishes and bad jokes, we'll be happy.  Glad to hear one step comes after an other.

    Donna

  • Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    donna_lee said:

    As long as we can keep sending...

    get well wishes and bad jokes, we'll be happy.  Glad to hear one step comes after an other.

    Donna

    Awesome news, Foxy! Love to

    Awesome news, Foxy! Love to hear your good progress reports!

    Keep laying down the law!

    Hugs

    Jojo

  • aamdsi
    aamdsi Member Posts: 284
    So glad!

    That you are doing...better.

    You are so strong for all of us - hopefully we can return the favor 8-)

  • foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    aamdsi said:

    So glad!

    That you are doing...better.

    You are so strong for all of us - hopefully we can return the favor 8-)

    We've been watching my thyroid

    for a while, and my TSH's have been pretty high. So now I'll start with synthroid. My exhaustion and fatique my drasticly improve. Then watch out. My future is so bright, I've gotta wear sunglasses.

  • Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    foxhd said:

    We've been watching my thyroid

    for a while, and my TSH's have been pretty high. So now I'll start with synthroid. My exhaustion and fatique my drasticly improve. Then watch out. My future is so bright, I've gotta wear sunglasses.

    Hearing from you and your

    Hearing from you and your progress brightens the cockles of my heart!

    (what IS the cockles of your hear anyway?) LOL

     

    You made my day! Week! and on and on..

    Can't wait till you post you are strumming away again.

    Hugs big guy!

    Warmly, Jan

  • Ree_Maryland
    Ree_Maryland Member Posts: 161 Member
    foxhd said:

    We've been watching my thyroid

    for a while, and my TSH's have been pretty high. So now I'll start with synthroid. My exhaustion and fatique my drasticly improve. Then watch out. My future is so bright, I've gotta wear sunglasses.

    thyroid

    Hi  I am thrilled that you are back on the game .We all apprecitate the positive imput you give me on here . BYT what does thyroid have to do with KIdney Cancer? I have been taking LEVINTROIX generic for Syntroid, 

  • angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    Hey there, Foxy!  Always

    Hey there, Foxy!  Always thinking of you.  Glad there is improvement!  Heard any good jokes lately?  Keep smiling!

     

    Love you!

    Ange