3 year scans.

gingersnaps
gingersnaps Member Posts: 67 Member

 Tomorrow my son has his three year scans. Dr. told him after this year chances go down. This is with a different dr. so we won't get the results the same day. Read so much about chromophobe being indolent but I know the chromophobe people on here with lots of trouble. Need prayers.

Comments

  • gingersnaps
    gingersnaps Member Posts: 67 Member
    chromophobe

    This was stage 1 grade 3

     

  • APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member

    chromophobe

    This was stage 1 grade 3

     

    Wishing him the best results.

    Wishing him the best results. Mine was also stage 1 grade 3 but clear cell, not chromophobe. Prayers on the way.

  • foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    He's right, more than 70%of

    He's right, more than 70%of recuurences happen in fist three years, hope his scan result be the best, this year and many more years to come,Forough

  • Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,022 Member
    foroughsh said:

    He's right, more than 70%of

    He's right, more than 70%of recuurences happen in fist three years, hope his scan result be the best, this year and many more years to come,Forough

    Good luck with the scans. Let

    Good luck with the scans. Let them be great, and after that you'll be able to breathe easier, knowing that chances of reoccurence have dropped greatly!

  • gingersnaps
    gingersnaps Member Posts: 67 Member
    Allochka said:

    Good luck with the scans. Let

    Good luck with the scans. Let them be great, and after that you'll be able to breathe easier, knowing that chances of reoccurence have dropped greatly!

    chromophobe

    Thank you for the words of encouragement. I'll let you know when we get the Ned news.

     

     

  • Hope that it all goes well

    Hope that it all goes well tomorrow. 

  • Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member

    Hope that it all goes well

    Hope that it all goes well tomorrow. 

    Saying my prayers! Here's to

    Saying my prayers! Here's to NED!!

    Hugs

    Jojo

  • gingersnaps
    gingersnaps Member Posts: 67 Member
    Jojo61 said:

    Saying my prayers! Here's to

    Saying my prayers! Here's to NED!!

    Hugs

    Jojo

    chromophobe

      Scans are done. We wait for the Ned call. 24 to 48 hours. Liked it better when we got all the same day.

  • gingersnaps
    gingersnaps Member Posts: 67 Member

    chromophobe

      Scans are done. We wait for the Ned call. 24 to 48 hours. Liked it better when we got all the same day.

    NED

    We just got the results. Everything was good. See you next year.  Thank you God.

  • Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member

    NED

    We just got the results. Everything was good. See you next year.  Thank you God.

    Wonderful news! Happy

    Wonderful news! Happy NEDness!

     

     

  • APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Jojo61 said:

    Wonderful news! Happy

    Wonderful news! Happy NEDness!

     

     

    Great news! Very happy for

    Great news! Very happy for you.

  • gingersnaps
    gingersnaps Member Posts: 67 Member
    APny said:

    Great news! Very happy for

    Great news! Very happy for you.

    Thank you both. Wouldn't it

    Thank you both. Wouldn't it be nice if it was all neds from now on?

  • Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,022 Member

    Thank you both. Wouldn't it

    Thank you both. Wouldn't it be nice if it was all neds from now on?

    Simplu great !!!

    Simplu great !!! Congratulations, very happy for you and your son! :-)