Pathology is Back

KayeKay
KayeKay Member Posts: 122

2 out of 3 tumors were cancrr and it did not reach the lymph nodes this time. Whoohoo! lol who woohoo's about cancer. So glad it didnt get the nodes this time and the doc said two small tumors are better than one big one :/

Comments

  • jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    :)  gotta love what becomes

    :)  gotta love what becomes "good news"....but this sounds like great news!    You must be relieved.  Do you have to have any further treatment?  

  • KayeKay
    KayeKay Member Posts: 122
    jen2012 said:

    :)  gotta love what becomes

    :)  gotta love what becomes "good news"....but this sounds like great news!    You must be relieved.  Do you have to have any further treatment?  

    6 months chemo again but this

    6 months chemo again but this time through my brand new liver pump. im running out of places to tag myself with all my internal devices.

  • annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571
    Yeah, the concept of "good news"

    really changes once you become a resident of Camp Cancer.  But we have to take what we can get, and that news is pretty good!  And from what I've read, the targeted pumps are quite effective.  You've still got the hope of a cure in your future, and that's the main thing.  Hugs!  AA

  • KayeKay
    KayeKay Member Posts: 122

    Yeah, the concept of "good news"

    really changes once you become a resident of Camp Cancer.  But we have to take what we can get, and that news is pretty good!  And from what I've read, the targeted pumps are quite effective.  You've still got the hope of a cure in your future, and that's the main thing.  Hugs!  AA

    ya this pump has become my

    ya this pump has become my worst enemy lately. its still soo freaking uncomfortable im soo over this. i just took this surgery really bad. my surgekn said everything going on is normal so that makes me feel better. a little.

  • jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    KayeKay said:

    ya this pump has become my

    ya this pump has become my worst enemy lately. its still soo freaking uncomfortable im soo over this. i just took this surgery really bad. my surgekn said everything going on is normal so that makes me feel better. a little.

    Hang in there and think

    Hang in there and think cure!  I hope you are feeling better soon.

  • KayeKay
    KayeKay Member Posts: 122
    jen2012 said:

    Hang in there and think

    Hang in there and think cure!  I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ya thats what ive been

    ya thats what ive been thinking i woke up with    a f u cancer vengenance the other day.

  • lilacbrroller
    lilacbrroller Member Posts: 412
    KayeKay said:

    ya thats what ive been

    ya thats what ive been thinking i woke up with    a f u cancer vengenance the other day.

    karate chop

    Congrats - Glad it's good news. It's all about perspective

     

    take care

    Karin

  • Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169
    Congratulations on this "good
    Congratulations on this "good news". Lol. I guess it's all relative. Steve and I were overjoyed to learn he had numerous blood clots throughout his body. (we were worried about brain metastasis being the cause of his symptoms). The thrombosis doctor was quite surprised by our reaction. Anyhow, this is great news. The pump should be much easier than the systemic chemo. Hope you soon feel like going out and celebrating the good news. Congrats.
  • AnnLouise
    AnnLouise Member Posts: 276
    Good news.....

    I think it is great that its not in the nodes. Chemo is challenging but take one step at a time. Your wedding comes first......I hope it will be a beautiful and meaningful day. I will be thinking of you on Friday and wishing you all the best.  ~ Ann

  • KayeKay
    KayeKay Member Posts: 122
    AnnLouise said:

    Good news.....

    I think it is great that its not in the nodes. Chemo is challenging but take one step at a time. Your wedding comes first......I hope it will be a beautiful and meaningful day. I will be thinking of you on Friday and wishing you all the best.  ~ Ann

    Thank you! :)

    Thank you! :)