Mary Ann is home

Ro10
Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561

Welcome Home Mary Ann.  She came home the end of last week.  I talked with her today.  She is getting stronger each day.  She went to her primary care today and he stopped her diuretic.  She said the swelling is better.  She goes to the onocologist next week.  She is fearful of the news she will receive.  Let's pray she gets a new plan to attack and contain "Chester, Mary Ann's name for her cancer".

Mary Ann is not up to posting yet, but said it was okay for me to tell you all that she is at home now.  I know how we worry when we don't hear from or about our "special family" we have on this site. 

Rudy is not working right now, so he is there for support and help.  Mary Ann said they went to the beach yesterday and had a good day.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.  I know Mary Ann will appreciate all your kind words of encouragement when she is up to posting again.

«1

Comments

  • debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095
    So glad to hear you are home!

    So glad to hear you are home!  It makes us feel so much better just to be in our own bed with our own things around us!  You will get better now.  Thanks Ro for letting us know the latest!  Best, debrajo

  • Sisters three
    Sisters three Member Posts: 165 Member
    debrajo said:

    So glad to hear you are home!

    So glad to hear you are home!  It makes us feel so much better just to be in our own bed with our own things around us!  You will get better now.  Thanks Ro for letting us know the latest!  Best, debrajo

    Wonderful News! no place like home......

    Chester needs squashed! 

    Glad to hear about a beach trip, I hope to see written soon you are on several other treks all around the country.

    get your strength built up and get at it!

     

    Lisa

  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    Great News...thanks RO

    I'm elated  to read she had a beach trip....gotta love the warmth and sunshine to  bring up our spirits!!!

    MaryAnn, We'll keep you in our prayers and look forward to your posting soon,

     

    Hugs,

    Jan

     

  • ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,613 Member
    jazzy1 said:

    Great News...thanks RO

    I'm elated  to read she had a beach trip....gotta love the warmth and sunshine to  bring up our spirits!!!

    MaryAnn, We'll keep you in our prayers and look forward to your posting soon,

     

    Hugs,

    Jan

     

    Home

    I can't tell you how delighted I was to see Ro's message this morning.  You must feel so much better to be able to go outside again and to be home with all your things around you.  I'm glad you live someplace warm.  It's been really frigid here but I bundle up  nearly every day and dedicate that time to thinking about you.

     

    Ro, thankyou so much for keeping us in Mary Ann's loop.  You are a good friend.

  • ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,613 Member
    ConnieSW said:

    Home

    I can't tell you how delighted I was to see Ro's message this morning.  You must feel so much better to be able to go outside again and to be home with all your things around you.  I'm glad you live someplace warm.  It's been really frigid here but I bundle up  nearly every day and dedicate that time to thinking about you.

     

    Ro, thankyou so much for keeping us in Mary Ann's loop.  You are a good friend.

    Editing

    The previous post should read "bundle up and walk".

    I hope this site gets fixed soon.  It's been tempormental and often refuses to let me correct typos and sometimes I cant

  • Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,078 Member
    Ro, thank you for keeping us

    Ro, thank you for keeping us informed on Mary Ann.   We will definitely keep her in our prayers.   Give her our wishes.  I am glad she got to go to the beach!   Surf and sand can really lift ones' spirit.

    By the way, how are you doing Ro?   I hope you are doing well.

    Kathy

  • NorahS
    NorahS Member Posts: 92
    Kaleena said:

    Ro, thank you for keeping us

    Ro, thank you for keeping us informed on Mary Ann.   We will definitely keep her in our prayers.   Give her our wishes.  I am glad she got to go to the beach!   Surf and sand can really lift ones' spirit.

    By the way, how are you doing Ro?   I hope you are doing well.

    Kathy

    Welcome Home Mary Ann and Rudy!

    My eyes kind of welled up there for a little bit...

    Mary Ann - it is so wonderful to hear that you are home!  Bless Rudy as well, for keeping us informed and most importantly, for being there at the hospital for you.

    I am so happy that you and Rudy got to the beach for a short time yesterday - hope the breeze off the water blew Chester away forever!  

     

     

  • laura25
    laura25 Member Posts: 178
    Home

    There truly is no place like home Mary Ann... Wishing you well and that you get your needed rest.  We are all thinking and praying for you!  Hugs!

    xoxo

  • txtrisha55
    txtrisha55 Member Posts: 693
    So glad that she is home and

    So glad that she is home and out of the hospital.  Praying for chester to go away and not come back again.  trish

  • norma2
    norma2 Member Posts: 479
    Praying for you Mary Ann

    Thanks for the update RO!!! Praying for you Mary Ann...

  • nempark
    nempark Member Posts: 681
    So glad to hear you are home

    Good for you Maryann.  So glad to hear you are home and doing better.  Good health to all of you.  

  • susangr
    susangr Member Posts: 64
    Fantastic News......
    Home at last!!!!! Hoping that you will rapidly gain back your strength in your own environment and be able to restore your health. Take it one step at a time and hopefully there will be more treatment options to stop Chester in his tracks. Hugs. Susan
  • susangr
    susangr Member Posts: 64
    Fantastic News......

    Home at last!!!!! Hoping that you will rapidly gain back your strength in your own environment and be able to restore your health. Take it one step at a time and hopefully there will be more treatment options to stop Chester in his tracks. Hugs. Susan

  • soromer
    soromer Member Posts: 130
    Encouraging and welcome news!

    Thanks, Ro, for posting this update about Mary Ann. May she continue to improve and may her doctors devise more effective treatments for her. Holding Mary Ann and Rudy in the light.

    soromer/Kate

  • LindaFF
    LindaFF Member Posts: 10
    soromer said:

    Encouraging and welcome news!

    Thanks, Ro, for posting this update about Mary Ann. May she continue to improve and may her doctors devise more effective treatments for her. Holding Mary Ann and Rudy in the light.

    soromer/Kate

    Happy!

    Happy to hear you were able to come home.  I know it must have been difficult to be in the hospital that long.  I know that must have felt good to go to the beach & feel the breeze and sun on your face.  You take care & will keep you in my thoughts & prayers for your appt. next week.

  • Fayard
    Fayard Member Posts: 438
    Excellent news..thank you for

    Excellent news..thank you for keeping us posted!

  • sunflash
    sunflash Member Posts: 197
    Fayard said:

    Excellent news..thank you for

    Excellent news..thank you for keeping us posted!

    So glad to hear you're back

    So glad to hear you're back home Mary Ann! Hope you're back on your feet soon!!

    Hugs!

  • janh_in_ontario
    janh_in_ontario Member Posts: 150 Member
    Congrats!

    Congratulations on getting sprung!  While you are at the beach we are getting 15" of snow up here in the Great White North!  ENJOY THAT BEACH FOR ME AND BEILA!  :-)

     

    Hugs

    Janh

  • ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,613 Member

    Congrats!

    Congratulations on getting sprung!  While you are at the beach we are getting 15" of snow up here in the Great White North!  ENJOY THAT BEACH FOR ME AND BEILA!  :-)

     

    Hugs

    Janh

    Appointment this week

    I so Hope your oncologist has something to offer you that is easily tolerated.  Good luck.

  • HellieC
    HellieC Member Posts: 524 Member
    ConnieSW said:

    Appointment this week

    I so Hope your oncologist has something to offer you that is easily tolerated.  Good luck.

    Great news

    I'm just back from holiday and catching up with threads.  Have been hoping and praying that Mary Ann would be home.  Such good news that she's well enough to be back where she belongs and where she can regain her strength.  Chester really shouldn't have picked a fight with such a strong lady - he is bound to come off worst once a new treatment plan is forged.

    Mary Ann - when you're feeling strong enough to read these posts, you will realise how many people are out here batting for your team and willing you back to health every day.  You are an amazing lady!

    Helen