Nov 06, 2012 - 10:23 am
A coworker who has had BC 2 x suggested I get second opinion. She gave me the # etc. IF I do...i am sure long wait-do I call now? Do I wait to see what goes on Next wed at surgeons consultation? not sure what to do, when or how?
will my insurance cover 2nd opinion? I think so...would new place check my coverage? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am about 2 hrs from city (train or driving)